Best FUE Dr. for a HT with thin spots and hairline.

johnny2000

Hi guys.

Who do you Think is the best Doc to go to if you want FUE and have thinning on top and receding hairline.

Like me (pic attached)

i am currently 6 Month post op from a 1300 graft HT but i am currently searching for options here.

I dont Think that the outcome Will please me, allthough i it might do i just dont Think so.

But i want complain about anything yet because i know i need to wait 6 Month more.

I just want to be ahead of This because i feel so sad about my situation and i cant wait 6 Month or maybe more before starting to research and booking and things like that.

I want to do it now While i am waiting for my results and then when the 12 Month mark hits i have my second HT all ready to go.

I cant wait anymore, i am sad about my hair everyday and it is making my life really bad.

The problem is, it is Also effecting my Girlfriend really bad because i am sad 9/10 days.

Anybody has some examples of a doctor work with my type of hairloss ?

I have e-mailed with dr. Lorenzo but he told me i need to wait to the 12 Month mark before i Can get a consultation :(

image.jpg.0fd22e24f7aa93326d0efb5352035765.jpg

who did your HT , ? if we can know the Doctor , then maybe it can CAUTION quiet a few Guys to keep distance from the Doctor , because we all Save Money for this Thing and I personally feel that a Majority of the guys just wanna do it ONCE , 2nd and 3rd are a No No for Most of us , so if we can know who is the Surgeon we can just keep our Distance !

honestly i think it looks pretty good and hope my current ht turns out that good as my expectations were set properly by my Dr.

most people i feel would be very happy with your situation on this forum

life is to short to be that sad

hope you find a solution that does help you and so far i can say i highly recommend my Fue doctor which was Rahal if that helps at all as the whole experience has been top notch.

i will keep everyone updated as i go

Like i Said it looks worse in Real life.

I dont wanna talk bad about the doctor because maybe the result Will be good.

I just dont feel it, but time Will tell.

So i Think i need to wait 12 before complaining about it.

I just dont have a good cam to take decent pictures, that is why you guys Think it looks good.

Here is a picture 1 Day post op

• 2 weeks later...
Dude you had a nw 1.5 before surgery that would have responded very well to fin/minox

Who was your surgeon,was it fue or fut?

I have been on fin for 4 years.

But i was not a nw1,5. i am more than that. i am Also diffuse thining.

I Think you guys feel that because the pictures are bad quality.

I Will post som Update pictures when i am 7 Month post op, allthough not much to see.