Dr. Bhatti- 3000 FUE grafts in a single session

Patient is Indian American. Wanted to restore his hairline and mid-scalp.

Dr. Bhatti implanted 3000 scalp grafts in a one day procedure.

Please note that the Patient came back to the US right after the HT procedure and the 'after' pictures posted are the ones that he shared with us.

The post-op 8 month pictures were taken by him today after he got a haircut.

Thank you for viewing.

Regards,

California

Pre_op_1.jpg.75494012e302f071a341bed1d8c5b5e6.jpg

Pre_op_2.jpg.363596cf0446992c683b3d882734abfd.jpg

Pre_op_3.jpg.4b4bc41cbe61532f61966c60370a6b1b.jpg

Pre_op_4.jpg.0d09caaeedaae1b813ac7b452e1b9945.jpg

Pre_op_5.jpg.655bbe5ead13e44c7cda364ccda02264.jpg

post_op_immediate.jpg.a2740d23afee63f007bf0c268eeea534.jpg

post_op_40_days.jpg.ce27782acaa4e8f98ab7b14c001e967d.jpg

post_op_50_days.jpg.370125b0d25d16a2e95d6731f4cc3fe1.jpg

post_op_4_months.jpg.ae916857f11b0b796ef5b42984398e39.jpg

post_op_6_months.jpg.e618370df684a875c909a7fab240a64d.jpg

post_op_7_months.jpg.b815f36ea3732fffdba2e993a9ef7ff0.jpg

post_op_8_months_5.jpg.157708d7a6f193e07ed41c49c51185d3.jpg

post_op_8_months_4.jpg.073ed160f79a159664e0fe0d6e1b97b7.jpg

post_op_8_months_1.jpg.46c2cbbcc6ff7ba8e9664286fc41e7f1.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

It is just so difficult to judge this one because of the poor quality and limited angles of the patient's self-taken 7 month and 8 month pics. This could well be a home run result, which would have entailed an explosion of growth from month 6 to months 7 (judging from the single, tiny 7-month hairline shot) and 8, but it is just so difficult to assess from these photos.

I would love to see more! Perhaps the patient could persuade someone with a decent camera to take combed back hairline, left profile, right profile, and top down shots in good natural light? He seems very concerned about masking his identity, so perhaps you could help him with a simple photo editor to block out his face but still give us good angles and close ups of his result?

Thanks!

It is just so difficult to judge this one because of the poor quality and limited angles of the patient's self-taken 7 month and 8 month pics. This could well be a home run result, which would have entailed an explosion of growth from month 6 to months 7 (judging from the single, tiny 7-month hairline shot) and 8, but it is just so difficult to assess from these photos.

I would love to see more! Perhaps the patient could persuade someone with a decent camera to take combed back hairline, left profile, right profile, and top down shots in good natural light? He seems very concerned about masking his identity, so perhaps you could help him with a simple photo editor to block out his face but still give us good angles and close ups of his result?

Thanks!

Hi PupDaddy,

I totally agree with you. I would also love to see more angles (better picture quality) for this Patient. And you are totally correct in your assumption that he is very concerned about his privacy. I did offer to edit the pictures to mask his face completely. Will reach out to him again and see if I can get some more, better pictures from him. Good news is that he is elated about his HT results and hence happy to help:)

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I think this is a great result despite the poor quality of photos. But for general day-to-day photos shots which one might take to post up on facebook or social media sites, no-one who doesnt know about HT will ever suspect he has a hairloss issue. Obviously in real life and up close photography with a better camera things will look a lot difference. Example of this is my thread, photo taken from my SLR vs camera phone.

Though I agree it would be nice to have more details and varied views, it seems pretty clear that he got a substantial result. Great plan for this patient!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

in b4 fueonly brings up something about his hairline.

This is a great result Dr. B. His frontal 3rd was almost completely bald and now he has some serious density with only 3000 grafts. Hairline is awesome too. This guy must be extremely satisfied.