Ziering UK - Yes or No

JohnyG

An advert that ran on TV has been banned. Found to be misleading, using actors and not patients. Also before and after pictures not the same people.

Ziering Hair Restoration's advert for 'celebrity' hair transplant company banned | Daily Mail Online

Absolutely shocking but nothing surprises me in this industry.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

An advert that ran on TV has been banned. Found to be misleading, using actors and not patients. Also before and after pictures not the same people.

Ziering Hair Restoration's advert for 'celebrity' hair transplant company banned | Daily Mail Online

This is why I was quite blunt in my first post in this thread. I don't give Ziering and these other chains the time of day.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 4 years later...

I strongly advise you not to use Ziering UK. I have been left in constant pain as a result of the hair transplant procedure they carried out and they are not in the least bit interested. Firstly they make complaining very difficult, they do not have a customer services department you can ring or email but insist that you have to write in, but it's okay for them to reply by email using a no-reply email address. Secondly they do not have any intention of helping you. The first thing they said in their response was that it was a previous company that had carried out the surgery and I was outside the warranty timeframe. I have written back twice to their managing director pointing out that my surgery was with Ziering and I have all the documentation to prove it and I have been in pain since the surgery and have notified them at the first review meeting and have been pursuing this since. I was also told initially that the procedure is covered by lifetime Aftercare. Like I said I have sent two letters to their managing director, one by recorded delivery and left numerous phone messages for him to contact him but have heard nothing from him. The pain I am getting from the Donor area is stopping me leaning back on a sofa, it is also very difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position and I keep getting woken up by the pain when I inadvertently roll over and end up on my back. I am currently going through a lengthy process with the NHS to see what, if anything, can be done. Ziering has turned out to be a totally unprofessional, uncaring company who in my opinion are not fit to be trading. In my letter to them I also asked what qualifications a member of their staff had, as they have not replied is it possible they are using unqualified staff? Using Ziering was the worst decision of my life, don't make the same mistake.