Feriduni vs Konior

bismarck

You are such a joke, if you pick Doganay, he may not even be in the room when the surgery is being done. Feriduni and Konior are better surgeons.
that post made me LOL. cud care less where he is cause when the HT is done his patients look as good or better then any other surgeons work on the planet for FAR LESS MONEY TOO. the RESULTS speak for themselves....

that post made me LOL. cud care less where he is cause when the HT is done his patients look as good or better then any other surgeons work on the planet for FAR LESS MONEY TOO. the RESULTS speak for themselves....

I would say that most sane people care where their surgeon is during surgery. Your posts seem disconnected from reality.

I have nothing against techs. As a physician who has worked with techs for more that 20 years I can attest to their skills and experience. That said, in the OR there is only one person ultimately responsible for the outcome and success of the procedure and that is the surgeon. As a patient I would be concerned if the surgeon was not involved nearly 100 percent. If I were to consider FUT Konior would be on the top of my list for that reason alone but for the same reason I chose Lorenzo because I wanted FUE.

It is clear you are not an athlete to not realize how much artistry there is in sports. Really has nothing to do with the thread, so not worth discussing further.

That's quite an assumption. I've played many competitive sports and make my living in the arts. I understand both quite well. But one thing is abundantly clear: you're not an artist. ;) As a patient of Dr. K's and having had many conversations with him about hair restoration and yes, the arts, I can tell you he has an artist's soul when it comes to his craft. It's the reason I chose him after consultations with many top surgeons.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

I would say that most sane people care where their surgeon is during surgery. Your posts seem disconnected from reality.
no most ppl who go to get a HT from a world class HT doctor like doganay know that the results will be excellent.

so they, like I, really don't care what ignorant ppl like KO say about the doctor not being anywhere near the surgery when it happens but miraculously the HT turns out great... so no I don't care what rumors KO likes to spread cause in the end its the RESULTS that matter.

its amazing how he isn't in the room ever yet his patients continue to post some of the best results out there....:rolleyes:

Except they don't get some of the best results at all. I find it bizarre that BUSA likes to diminish Lorenzo, who has one of the most extensive public collection of higher NW results, and instead promote Doganay, who doesn't have much posted, especially when it comes to patient-posted results.

I'm diminishing Lorenzo. we all know he one of the top HT doctors on the planet for many.

but his hairlines are too conservative and high. thats a fact not an opinion.

a high hairline is acceptable when you have long supermodel hair like many of the patients he posts but for the average joe his hairlines still make them look like they have a receding hairline.

thats nothn new, thats old news and been like that for years. he won't even take on many patients and turns many away who end up goin to bisigna, demsroy, doganay, ferd, bhatti etc....

the guy from Australia.... is the same way and not aggressive at all and won't give his patients a naturally low hairline.

once again, there are millions of ppl around the world in their 50, 60 and 70's who have the same hairline they had when they were 25 so to say a 40 or 50 yr old needs a hairline to look his age is utter BS!

but thats the way he likes to operate which allows him to place more grafts in the mid region and crown to give them a dense look but leaves the patient with a high hairline. imo that defeats the purpose of a HT for many. not all, cause some don't need to address their hairline but most do.

who gives a chit who posts his results? wen patients post their results u can't see anything half the time. he posts patients work every week. do u even look at the threads or ru u just spreading rumors again.... in fact, id say he posts some of the clearest results of any doctor out there.

Except they don't get some of the best results at all. I find it bizarre that BUSA likes to diminish Lorenzo, who has one of the most extensive public collection of higher NW results, and instead promote Doganay, who doesn't have much posted, especially when it comes to patient-posted results.
Edited by BUSA