smp as cover of scars in backhead - fantastic result

Fred1967

Hi all,

I have had multiple FUTs over the last couple of decades, unfortunately performed by some very poor surgeons. This has resulted in massive scars in my back head. I have had relatively long hair to try to cover these scarrs. I then a couple of years ago went to a beauty saloon, one of those that also paint eyebrows, and had some micropigmentation (tattoing using temporary ink) done in my scars. Fabulous result....now walks around with 1-2 mms of hair. One does need a real proffesional, in particular hitting the right colour, not too dark, not too light ( and careful something in the color can make it blueish) can be difficult. I have also used a little micro-pigmentation on my forehead to make the massive hair plugs I got made back in the 90s stand less out. I think you youngsters who can use FUE today are lucky to not have these problems. This a massive development, so this is merely an advice for members with these old FUT drawbacks. Just wanted to share this as it has really helped me a lot. Don't hesitate to call me on +45 20693199 if you have any questions. PS. Price here in DK was 200? and I then need to follow-up say every 3-10 years and use another maybe 50-100? (here after 3 years it still looks great)PPS. May also work best with short hair...PPPS. I had a repair FUE three years ago, which really revealed my scars as shown on one of the pictures. This FUE also helped disguising the relatively large plugs in my forehead from my earlier FUT treatments

5b32e1430e244_IMAG0390(1).jpg.80d864f277de50dcfc7815345c708653.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg.43daa199245b449a71e33201b7e31f3a.jpg

IMAG0922.jpg.096be1208296408f127c4e27ce74356e.jpg

Hi all,

I have had multiple FUTs over the last couple of decades, unfortunately performed by some very poor surgeons. This has resulted in massive scars in my back head. I have had relatively long hair to try to cover these scarrs. I then a couple of years ago went to a beauty saloon, one of those that also paint eyebrows, and had some micropigmentation (tattoing using temporary ink) done in my scars. Fabulous result....now walks around with 1-2 mms of hair. One does need a real proffesional, in particular hitting the right colour, not too dark, not too light ( and careful something in the color can make it blueish) can be difficult. I have also used a little micro-pigmentation on my forehead to make the massive hair plugs I got made back in the 90s stand less out. I think you youngsters who can use FUE today are lucky to not have these problems. This a massive development, so this is merely an advice for members with these old FUT drawbacks. Just wanted to share this as it has really helped me a lot. Don't hesitate to call me on +45 20693199 if you have any questions. PS. Price here in DK was 200? and I then need to follow-up say every 3-10 years and use another maybe 50-100? (here after 3 years it still looks great)PPS. May also work best with short hair...PPPS. I had a repair FUE three years ago, which really revealed my scars as shown on one of the pictures. This FUE also helped disguising the relatively large plugs in my forehead from my earlier FUT treatments

Looks pretty good, but the before photos are in bright daylight exposure, and the after photos of the finished result are in the dark. Do you have any finished result photos in the same lighting as the before photos?

• 2 weeks later...

fred I'm in exactly the same situation as you even down to reparing the top with old plug ectractions and mini/micro grafts (done before fue) I also had some so called temp tattooing done years ago and unfortunately it turned blue ( but lucky only had a small area done)

I really need to cover up my scars but because of the latter i'm very wary of taking the plunge. I'm in the UK, i see your in denmark.

I presume you had the treatment done there? I'm considering HIS but just to do my scarred area they want around ?2000 which i believe is way too much for what it is.

I did have some work done by a Lady in chiswick London, which was very good but only lasted a few mnths. I'd be interested to hear where you had the treatment done.