Stealing other clinic's results

OK, sorry for spamming you but here is an advert for a (fairly dodgy looking) clinic in Poland.

http://www.europesurgery.co.uk...-8yp0CFWlr4wodY0IRsQ

If you scroll down there is a grainy photo of, what appears to be Bobman the Hasson and Wong patient, posted next to a list of the surgeon's credentials. Do you think H&W and Bobman should be informed that the picture is being used to sell another clinic's work? This appears unethical and a great big red flag to any potential patients.

Nice find, I'm sure Jotronic will appreciate the heads up. This seems to happen -- or at least be discovered -- every few months with H+W.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for the keen eyes guys. This issue was brought up several months back with this same clinic so I'm not sure why nothing changed. Looks like they have taken Bobman down however so hopefully this is the end of it.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Originally posted by hair_care:

what a shoddy looking website!!

Not at all. Just think of the convenience... have a HT *and* your teeth done at the same time. What's not to like?

(Kidding of course!!)

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Now we just need to work out where the other pictures are from... I'll bet my bottom dollar that the other pictures aren't their results either. Though it's probably not that important as I doubt anyone on this site would seriously consider the aforementioned clinic.

Imitation *is* the sincerest form of flattery. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!