Booked dr lorenzo in madrid

Pma

Hi guys,

Finally made my mind up and booked 3000 fue grafts with dr lorenzo in December.

After a lot of research and meeting up with lots of people I narrowed down my search down to h&w or dr lorenzo and being a Norwood v I feel that I found the two best in my opinion for higher nor woods and fut (h&w) and fue dr lorenzo. I was lucky enough to meet with dr lorenzo in Manchester this summer who advised me that over two procedures he feels he could get a good result for me first one being 3000 grafts and the second being 2000 grafts.

Since he returned to Spain I've sent him quite a few emails with a few questions and each time he has responded promptly which has been reassuring.

I will off course update this thread once I have had the procedure done as reading others on here has been a massive help to me gaining knowledge to make this decision. Any advice or questions please ask. I feel I've made a good choice in dr lorenzo.

Thanks for everyone's help on this site.

• 3 months later...

Hi farm cat,

Yes I've just returned from Madrid as I stayed out there for a bit after, as I felt more comfortable getting things checked, also done some sightseeing which was great.

I had 3201 grafts done over two days, and had a great experience over there.

When I get time I will work out how to upload pics and post them

Cheers

Pma

Hi farm cat,

Yes I've just returned from Madrid as I stayed out there for a bit after, as I felt more comfortable getting things checked, also done some sightseeing which was great.

I had 3201 grafts done over two days, and had a great experience over there.

When I get time I will work out how to upload pics and post them

Cheers

Pma

Hey buddy.

How are he's prices now after he moved back to Madrid ?

What did you Wear after surgery, a cap or something?

For all interested I'm gonna start a new thread on this now that I've had it done on patient results section.

Jonny2000 it's 6 euro first 1000 grafts 4 euros 2nd 1000 and 2.5 euros every graft after 2000 grafts