My FUE with Dr Maral [Turkey]

PerryPee

:) Check the list (Full list of the best hair transplant surgeons) of coalition / recommended / paying members of this forum. Dr. Maral is not in the list. Maybe that's the reason :)

This is true but there is next to nothing on the internet in general. I could not find any results on the Maral Klinik website either.

Before helping peterjs, you might wanna check this page then you might think again:))

I don't think I will. The above guy is only 3 months out and has not provided any results yet.

Edited by 1978matt

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

peterjs;

I have checked all the links you mentioned and I have got some useful information for you, all of them are from your links. FYI. I am a junior in this website, but make sure that I am very senior on HT issues, as a patient as well as a physician.

Enjoy :) (many thanks to all folks for contributing such accurate information here, their efforts, knowledge and agility makes this transplant network number:1 in the world, thanks much again, but special thanks to roimirka)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...turkey-17.html

bunnyman -Member -Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I am sorry, but this post and the other one by roimirka appears to be posts by llvlludassar under a different/new account - even the quality of English is the same.

I am quite sure it is an emotional rant by llvlludassar, just trying to save face under a new name. A quick check of the IP Address of these posts by the moderators should confirm that the two accounts are the same.

What is more important is that these posts from a completely new member to the Forum are very defamatory to Dr Maral without any basis whatsoever. This adds nothing to the quality of this Forum, nor to the general discussion about the HT result of llvlludassar.

For the interests of civility, if nothing else, the moderators should remove these silly posts and remove riomirka's account unless he wants to abide by the rules of this forum!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...r-maral-7.html'>http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...r-maral-7.html

another Member - Veteran Real Hair Club Member - Starter of the thread

I think my HT is not failed and as we can see there is a positive result. Of course I do notice that the result is not good enough with 4000 grafts but as we know every gene is different and there are so many factors from the patient's side also that can affect the final result.

roimirka Member-Veteran Real Hair Club Member

4000 grafts should have given you far better result friend.

chrisdav -Senior Member- Follicular Salvation Club Member

I think a surgeon is far better targeting a smaller area with 4000 grafts on higher Norwood patients

instead of trying to spread them over the entire surface area as coverage is just too light in my opinion. I have seen some recommended surgeons do it and I question their reasoning for it.

Dr Maral should have just tried to hit the frontal to midsection in one surgery and then target another area with a second surgery and possibly reinforce the first surgery if necessary. A transplanted crown alone can eat up a high percentage of a donor supply and look thin.

Khali Member - Veteran Real Hair Club Member

This is not a hair transplant failure. His 4000 grafts have been spread all over his scalp.

home1212 Member-Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I think chrisdav hit it on the head ..

JimmyNeutron -Senior Member -Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

I understand that having friends that underwent successful HT's with Dr Maral influenced your choice,

Hesediel Member-Veteran Real Hair Club Member

The success of a hair transplant is not only the new hair rate, but also the patient's perception of himself/herself after a long enough period of time.

Some patients are going to be happy even with a objective mediocre result. Why? Because it will still be an improvement compared to before the HT.

Some patients will never be satisfied even if the surgery would be close to 100% success and they end up with a head full of hair. Why? Because they had different expectations which most of the times are the reflex of different inner issues, mostly psychological (appearence dysphoria).

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience with Dr. Maral. There's been some bashing on him lately but I still believe we can appreciate this result.

another Member - Veteran Real Hair Club Member -Starter of the thread

I don't want to start blaming anyone for the result because as I said there are so many factors from the patient's side as well that can affect the final result.

roimirka Member-Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I don't know why ANOTHER is not blaming dr maral

Khali Member -Veteran Real Hair Club Member

All these superstar transplant have candidates with high density, good donors, and they cover areas which are much smaller. This transplant will require a second procedure with 3000 more grafts. Again 4000 is expanded to in a large area.

1966kph -Senior Member-Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

I remember a case of Dr Madhu's a few years ago who had very similar results and i've also seen a case similar from Hasson and Wong a few years ago.

It happens sometimes and even to the best of docs and if you have never seen poor or mediocre results from recommended docs you have not researched enough.

fredifredo Member-Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I agree with what "Chrisdav" says about the target of a 1st FUE when you start FUE once you've reached a high Norwood : The surgeon definetly knows it will need at least 2 surgeries to get a good result. Why don't they hit one area , then the other later, to get a good density ? I suppose the question is about the "natural result" for patients when going back to work, and the pressure of patients. We all dream of having the best covering result on our entire head, right after the 1st FUE.

petersj -Junior Member-Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I already have decided not to go to Dr. Maral.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...ml#post2396724

UK43 -Senior Member -Hard Core Real Hair Club Member -Starter of the thread

Well it's almost 14 months since my 3200 FUE HT at the Maral clinic in Turkey. Firstly I can't believe that the time has passed so quickly! With my results I think that this is as good as it gets for me so I have decided that this will be my final post I hope you enjoyed my story and pictures and have found it useful. 25,000 views at the time of writing this, which is incredible! Finally I can say that I am really happy with my results and I am glad that I went for a FUE HT.

johnboy71 -Senior Member -Mentor Real Hair Club Member

Wow thats impressive ! Both your latest pictures and your blog view count !

UK43 -Senior Member -Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

I am still following with interest the threads of everyone who has been to the Maral clinic since me. Hhere are some compilation pictures showing the first 24 days followed by a monthly progress to how my hair is looking now, which is 18 months since I had a my 3200 FUE. I am happy with the overall results. I don't take any medication and I don't intend on having a second HT. :-)

BaldCoot -Junior Member

Hello UK43, Just a note to thank you very much for your excellent thread and write-up of your experience with Dr Maral.

It was because of your thread on this forum that I ended up going to Dr Maral myself last summer/autumn for a HT. I have just started a thread showing my results after 7 months (pics showing results after 6 months here): Norwood 7 HT with Dr Maral, Istanbul - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

UK43 -Senior Member -Hard Core Real Hair Club Member -Starter of the thread

30,000 views of my HT blog, incredible...

roimirka -Member -Veteran Real Hair Club Member

this excellent thread did help dr maral to get customers and give them poor result and UK43 was the delivery man i hope he is happy with self and his own result

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...r-maral-7.html

Bill - Managing Publisher -Administrator -Follicular Genie

roimirka,

I've done some investigating on your account and see that practically every time you post, you have a new IP address. While dynamic IP addresses are not uncommon, a single ISP typically provides dynamic IP addresses that all revolve around a similar location. In your case, your IP addresses are all over the world. For instance, I checked 4 of your IP addresses and they range from the Netherlands, to Romania, to France to California.

The above indicates that you are spoofing your IP address and/or using a proxy to keep your real location and identity hidden. This is in violation of our terms of service.

Many members of this community have reported your posts and believe you are the same poster lvlludassar simply hiding behind another name. While we have no proof of that, proxying and/or spoofing IP address is in violation of our terms of service.

Thus, before posting anything else, I expect you to send me a private message with a compelling explanation as to why your IP addresses change with every post and are bound to random locations across the globe.

Peterjs,

You are the point. Do you see anywhere else in this forum the same kind of talk and posts about any other network member?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175931-istanbul-turkey-dr-maral-clinic-my-review-experience-july-2014-a-3.html

sj14 - Junior Member - New Real Hair Club Member

Peterjs, You keep recommending Dr Aslan, but I have yet to see any of his patients and results. When doing a search I found this https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16214

The links you provide doesn't help much, 55 year old man who is a NW V1 trying to cover a whole area with 4000 or less who has FUE several times in the pass. I don't think that's a good example.

How do you explain results like this? Let me guess? By trying to find as much negative in it as you can? With 20 something post already, it is obvious you have only come here to bash certain Drs and promote others.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...-dr-maral.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...al-clinic.html

You keep copying and pasting the same stuff over and over again in the forums bashing Dr. Maral and promoting Dr. Aslan, which until this day I still haven't seen his results. Do you have anything that shows what Dr. Aslan has done? If your sole purpose is to do nothing but that then there must be a motive behind your actions, or (AHAM) trolling?

Now, can you explain why you deleted your recent posts from oldsnake's and mycrowngone's threads? I want your honest answer, do not deny, easy to prove for me that you did this and "sj14" also could prove this. Now it is time to prove that your are a real man....just be honest for the first time, or you know the latest reply from "sj14" to you. I think you do not want to see it again. :))))

Edited by californian

Guys,

To be clear, I have deleted duplicate posts by Peterjs that were obviously copied and pasted to multiple threads.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Peterjs,

You are the point. Do you see anywhere else in this forum the same kind of talk and posts about any other network member?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175931-istanbul-turkey-dr-maral-clinic-my-review-experience-july-2014-a-3.html

sj14 - Junior Member - New Real Hair Club Member

Peterjs, You keep recommending Dr Aslan, but I have yet to see any of his patients and results. When doing a search I found this https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16214

The links you provide doesn't help much, 55 year old man who is a NW V1 trying to cover a whole area with 4000 or less who has FUE several times in the pass. I don't think that's a good example.

How do you explain results like this? Let me guess? By trying to find as much negative in it as you can? With 20 something post already, it is obvious you have only come here to bash certain Drs and promote others.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...-dr-maral.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...al-clinic.html

You keep copying and pasting the same stuff over and over again in the forums bashing Dr. Maral and promoting Dr. Aslan, which until this day I still haven't seen his results. Do you have anything that shows what Dr. Aslan has done? If your sole purpose is to do nothing but that then there must be a motive behind your actions, or (AHAM) trolling?

Now, can you explain why you deleted your recent posts from oldsnake's and mycrowngone's threads? I want your honest answer, do not deny, easy to prove for me that you did this and "sj14" also could prove this. Now it is time to prove that your are a real man....just be honest for the first time, or you know the latest reply from "sj14" to you. I think you do not want to see it again. :))))

I give up on this, don't want to waste my time further.

Guys,

To be clear, I have deleted duplicate posts by Peterjs that were obviously copied and pasted to multiple threads.

Why didn't you delete the duplicate posts by so-called poster, Roimirka, which were obviously copied and pasted to multiple threads?

Why didn't you delete the duplicate posts by so-called poster, Roimirka, which were obviously copied and pasted to multiple threads?

Californian,

While I truly appreciate the implication that I'm somehow omniscient, the truth is that we moderators have an awful lot of information to sort though on any given day and simply do not always find issues that may need to be addressed. We rely to a large degree on input and notifications from active community members. Rather that posing questions that sound somewhat accusatory, a simple heads up that you think something needs our attention is all that is required.

Having said that, I have now looked over all of Roimirka's 36 posts to date and I don't see a single one that was copied and pasted to multiple threads. If you can find one, I'll be happy to delete any extra copies.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

@Future_HT_Doc

@David-TakingThePlunge

Delete this thread please.

Perry, there are very few issues for which we will delete a thread. However

This thread has gone way off topic and devolved into a brawling match. I don't see that it's benefiting anyone to continue the mudslinging. Thus, I'm locking it until our Managing Publisher Bill can look it over and make a final determination as to whether or not to allow further discussion here.