James Nesbitt's Testimonial

Spanker

So I started watching a show worry Nesbitt in it and only through this site would I have known he had a transplant. I'm from the US and hadn't followed his career. I googled him (with the words hair transplant) and found his testimonial. It is promotional since it says the clinic that he used but I wanted to note that he did a real classy job in it and it's worth a watch. He mentions that he is on fin and minox and that it's not something that should be taken lightly and that you should make sure you are using a highly qualified doctor. He also mentioned that he started going bald seven years ago (which may or may not be accurate, that could be when it became noticeable) and that he was fairly obsessed about it.

The guy just seems like a super class act and I thought I'd make a post about it. I don't know anything about him except I'm watching his show "Occupation" and I've seen his pic on HTN but I liked how open and honest he is in the video.

You can Google "James Nesbitt testimonial" to find the video on YouTube.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Just watched it Spanker.

I have a lot of respect for James Nesbitt doing that and cannot praise him enough. It would be nice if all of Hollywood were as open as that about their hair loss as he is.

I have never really looked closely into his transformation but from looking at it briefly it looks very good work. I know he used the clinic in Ireland Blackrock which the coalition looked into a while back. From memory, the main issue was the sky high pricing for FUT.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

You are correct chris, they charge €10 per graft, at todays exchange rates this equates to ?8 sterling or $13.40 usd per graft, they also charge €250 for a consultation, crazy prices.

As far as i am aware they only do FUT aswell

I had initially looked at this clinic in ireland but was put off by the price

Nesbitts work looks good though

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

He's been a household name in the UK as a TV actor for the last 15 years. I just looked back on youtube/wiki and from the age of 34 he went from about a NW3A to a full blown NW4.5-5A in the space of 7 years.

Good on him for the non-flashy testimonial he gives.

HRBR do indeed charge crazy prices. Only for the rich and famous.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

That's a crazy price. I was just surprised at what a classy job he did at his testimonial. Very low key, not a sales pitch, talked about meds. Just a good job from what is seemingly a humble guy.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Very cool. While it does seem that the videos has/will be used for promotional purposes for the clinic...it does not at all have that 'sales pitch' tone.

It's great to see a celebrity echoing the messages found on this board--do your homework, have realistic expectation, and get on meds.

While I haven't seen his before photos, his restoration looks terrific--very age appropriate and natural.