Jotronic Resigns from Hasson & Wong

Jotronic

Hairfarmer79,

I had hoped this to be done privately with all parties...

This is the first of several unusual statements. I think that if you were sincere about this approach I would have heard from you by now. You've been posting since late July with a third of all your posts targeted toward slandering me. I'm happy to discuss your concerns in private as you suggested but that will happen when you decide to actually engage me privately in the first place.

A man doesn't try to eliminate every trace of his former self just because he likes to be tidy.

I'm curious how it is exactly that I'm trying to eliminate "every trace" of my former self. My old account under the name "Jotronic" is no longer active but it is not going any where either. It will remain visible for all to see. My current signature states that I am the poster "formerly known as Jotronic". I have made several posts saying that I am the former poster named Jotronic and there are currently three threads on this forum discussing the matter. My website is broken at the moment as the transfer of the domain and files did not go smoothly (and other issues I cannot disclose as of yet) but there are videos of me on my website. Btw, the quote you shared twice in another thread was posted on my website about five years ago, so no, I did not change my views overnight and it has nothing to do with my feelings on FUE.

But in saying that I will go on the record and also state that my issue is not with Dr Wong who was my surgeon. I consider Dr Wong and Dr Hasson quality FUT doctors. As I have stated previously their work speaks for its self.

My issue is with the advice, recommendations and specific statements made by their former staffer.

If you have no issue with Dr. Wong, who you now state is your surgeon and that you referred to as a "quality surgeon", we can deduce that whatever work you have received from him is at least satisfactory. With this deduction, we can then surmise that you had "dealings" with me because you actually said you did. From this we can conclude that your dealings with me lead to a satisfactory result from your procedure with Dr. Wong. If I were giving bad advice, acted as a "shady salesman" or was pushing "snake oil" (these are your words) then logic would dictate that you had an outcome contrary to what was discussed which then goes back to your current level of satisfaction which continues this unusual, twisted circle of contradictions. I'm honestly confused as to what your problem with me is.

I am not shady and I do not push snake oil. I talk about finasteride being a great medication, minoxidil can help some but not as many as finasteride does and I think Nizoral is a good shampoo to add to the mix. I discourage use of lasers and any other product out there but I do encourage healthy eating and a few supplements such as Biotin and MSM to help the quality of one's hair. Where is this snake oil you speak of? I try to lower expectations, I never tell anyone they will have a result like mine regardless of their starting point, and I probably tell more guys they should not have surgery than most anyone else in the field of hair restoration. I help a lot of guys that do not have any intention of coming to a clinic I represent as evidenced by the responses of many members which you disregarded.

Anyway, if you wish to discuss the issues as you say you do then simply send me a private message. It's not very difficult to do and you may find that you might be getting upset over a misunderstanding but there is only one way to find out;) In fact, I'm going to message you now.

• Like 1

I'll keep this short.

I've responded to your email and I reject most of the assertions you made in relation to my linked quotes.

You are however correct in implying that I have no issue with H&W, in fact they are very skilled at their craft. I will support this statement with my photos in the coming weeks.

You would be aware what my concerns specifically are which are detailed in my email response and are central to everything I have previously stated.

I will respond to your emails accordingly and out of respect for the forum guidelines and a persons right to defend their position I wont be making any further comments on this until a reasonable outcome has been reached.

I'm worn out by all this in recent months and I wish things had been easier.

I do intend on publishing my photo's asap which I've explained in length to yourself and forum admins. Out of respect for forum rules and guidelines I will adhere to.

I'll leave it there for now.

Thanks

My apologies to all in this forum but if you have experienced what I have you would know how I'm feeling right now.

We have no way of knowing what you have experienced. All we can know about you is your posts and user profile.

According to your user profile, you stated that you had not even had a HT?

• Like 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.