Dr. Wong/4417 Grafts/One Pass/13 Months/FUT

This patient had a large area to cover but wanted to forego density to cover as much scalp as possible. He asked Dr. Wong for hairline work, mid-scalp as well as crown coverage. This is a tall order for sure. The result shows what even a lower density hairline can achieve as the frame for his face gives him a younger appearance alone. The coverage from front to back is light but very effective. Results shown are 13 months post-op.

Singles - 1680

Doubles - 2602

3/4 - 135

4417 Total Grafts

72708_4d83eb_d3fe2e.jpg

72711_0e09a3_aa1b39.jpg

72713_87f5a7_eac40e.jpg

72715_529b89_cc1f79.jpg

72719_198ee8_70eee8.jpg

72723_40ab26_e52922.jpg

72726_b04ef5_822ddc.jpg

72730_420b8a_da3fba.jpg

72733_06f5d2_248486.jpg

72737_d8eed5_e9d85f.jpg

72739_2446eb_025b94.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Wow I like this, nice and wise approach! Great documentation, and vast improvement, he must be so happy, and he also looks like he is - good tan, fresh glasses, very age-appropriate hairline; he looks like a new man, and I can see the glow in his eyes :) Actually I think this hairline is the perfect one for him, suits him very well, looks neat.

Hi Joe,

This is a very nice result. What a difference it makes to his appearance. How large was the area covered in cm2?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks guys. I like this result too as it demonstrates that one doesn't necessarily have to have high density to get a dramatic improvement in one's appearance. I think this would give hope to more patients that have a large area of loss as they can see how a compromise can work out for the best. Thing is, if the patient wants to get some more density for the hairline, it is easy to achieve because the ground work has already been completed. Anything else is gravy.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians