Best FUE in europe for vertex/ crown?

Hi all,first post on the forum. Just seeing if anyone has any advice or had past experience with an fue surgeon in europe that has done work on the vertex area? i know its harder to pull off a good improvement on the crown so im wondering are there any surgeons people know of that specialize in working on this part of the head or any that are mainly known for having good work in this area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot people

in europe lorenzo is best if you have lot of money he charges 6$ per graft and if you negotiate around 5$ it depends how you negotiateif you go for 3000 plus grafts

If on tight budget i will say scout for doctors in turkey you will get 1$ to 1.50$ per graft FUE and with very good results. Make sure you negotiate with them.

oh ok thanks alot guys, Lorenzo's results do look really good, its just with the extra money i could maybe get more grafts from another clinic. Just not sure if it would be better to go with the highly recommended with less grafts. ill have a look what else I can find in turkey

• 8 months later...