Payment methods?

Hey guys,

A question for all of you really, specifically Rahal patients. I realise this question would be far more suitable to Rahals clinic specifically, but Im proving to be somewhat jinxed regarding when I call, and when Adrian is out of the office. I have an appointment made to confirm my queries, but in the meantime, I am turning to you trusted posters for information.

I have the funds in my account for the HT, no lending will be necessary. But how is the balance actually transferred? Which method? Also, regarding number of grafts, is it normal to pay for an estimate and then "settle-up" afterwards when you have specifics?

Any other payment information would be greatly received. Much appreciated.

Ciao!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hey guys,

A question for all of you really, specifically Rahal patients. I realise this question would be far more suitable to Rahals clinic specifically, but Im proving to be somewhat jinxed regarding when I call, and when Adrian is out of the office. I have an appointment made to confirm my queries, but in the meantime, I am turning to you trusted posters for information.

I have the funds in my account for the HT, no lending will be necessary. But how is the balance actually transferred? Which method? Also, regarding number of grafts, is it normal to pay for an estimate and then "settle-up" afterwards when you have specifics?

Any other payment information would be greatly received. Much appreciated.

Ciao!

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I paid cash as well and wired the money from my bank. The account I have at my bank allows me to wire for free, but I know most banks will charge around $20 to do so.

You can also send a money order or certified check.

You pay for the estimated number of grafts two weeks before the procedure and Dr. Rahal settled with me after the procedure. Dr. Rahal estimated 4500 and got 4278, so he returned the difference to me. If it was the other way around, it would probably be free.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Hey Raphael,

i know that Dr. rahal accepts credit cards,Bank transfer,Paypal,and cash. If you set a date you will have to pay to confirm a date which will be $1000 or $1500 in canadian dollars. That converts into $800 and $1200 u.s. dollars with the latest conversion rates. Have you tried just emailing Adrian? I always got a quick reply that way.

I paid with a Mastercard for the estimate of 3000 grafts. We ended up with 3750 grafts. They give you the first 50 extra for free, and then the rest are prorated. I settled up after the surgery. Depending on where you are..keep in mind the exchange rate and what cards charge you to convert.

I paid with a certified cheque. We tried for 3500 and got 3054 and they paid me back after the procedure via credit card. It all worked out very well.

I have also had very quick replys from Adrian via email. I know he works pretty early in the mornings around 6ish EST maybe you should try him then via phone.

Rahals clinic is top notch! Good luck!

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Well guys,

Youve all been a huge help with this information. So, thanks a lot. Much appreciated!

Leeson,

Yeah, I wonder what Dr. Rahal would have done if jmg7184 said "I can't pay for them".

jmg7184, were the extra graft noticed before or after the strip was took? (I guess if it was before, the grafts wouldn't be extra)

1,400 extra grafts free, I had no idea people were getting those kind of numbers free, I just a assummed it was a couple of hundred at the most.