Hairline restoration: FUT & FUE by Dr. True & Dr. Dorin Respectively

In 2007, this patient presented to Dr. True in his early 40's with hairline erosion. His primary goal was to be able to have treatment and be able to return to work without a hitch. This called for scaling back a bit on the size and scope of the first session to allow for this transition. The initial FUT of 620 follicular units consisted of 285 singles, 394 doubles, and 16 threes - 1,121 hairs.

In 2009, having done this inconsipcuosly and pleased with the result, he proceeded with a second step, choosing to do FUE with Dr. Dorin. This session amounted to 771 grafts, adding additional density and a slight lowering of the hairline level. Of these, 322 were singles and 449 doubles ??“ a total of 1220 hairs transplanted. This FUE result is after 9 months.

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

I'll have to admit, I don't get it. If this patient was a previous patient who wanted the final density sure, but this patient pretty much had a full head of hair that most people can't even dream of achieving.

Even so, he has now commited himself to subsequent procedures as his hairline recedes. If it does. His choice, but hopefully he knows this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

hey MTD...i personally would agree that by most standards this is a person very blessed in the hair department but as you know different strokes for different folks...the fact that the patient was already in his early 40's with no signs of thinning beyond his hairline zone, the drs. felt that hairline restoration was reasonable and not short sighted....if he was in his early 20's would be a whole different story.

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin