Alpecin Shampoo

Ne001

hi guys...

ive been using alpecin tuning shampoo and alpecin liquid once daily.

i am about 5 months post op now...

i should have maybe asked this earlier...

is it ok to keep using this daily or is this maybe too harsh.. should i be using it less or maybe stop altogether?

thanks!

I've been using its since my 3200 FUE HT 18 months ago without any real issues, all I recommend is that you use the double impact one as the normal one can dry your scalp out and give you dandruff. Whether it has any effect I couldn't say really.

Regards,

UK43

Hairshopeing,

What shampoo are you using recently? I know you had mentioned the Kerium anti-dandruff before

(I don't use it anymore)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hi m8!

I'm using Aesop calming shampoo as Recommended by dr Feriduni

It's expensive but lasts ages, I'm also using a very powerful shower to try and stop any build up/ scales which hopefully is working!!

What are you using now?? Is it effective???

I will have to look into that one, thanks man!

I'm using water only on most days and also some ACV, but doing the same as you with very strong water pressure in the shower. Now that my HT and touchups are growing in I can get away without using shampoo.

Also cut my hair quite short, and overall things are not so bad. I've found most shampoos just make whatever's on my scalp hard, so just water and scrubbing off the scalp gunk (paste-like sebum) while washing helps in my case.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)