Hair Broken From Transplanted Area (6 Months) in Shower !

Hey Guys,

Though after 6 months and 10 days of My Hair Transplant I kinda know how things go, but there was this incident that happened with me which is kinda freaking me out. Today I was wearing a Cap after I came back home my hair were all entangled in each other because of wearing the cap, and without getting it straight I went in directly for a shower and while I was having a shower I kinda forcibly was moving my hair backwards from my forhead with a little force and while I was doing this, couple of my hair got broken from the transplanted area.

My questions is do I need to worry about this Hair broken I did not see any bulb along with it or no nothing, just plain strands of hair. Will these Hair Grow Back ? or are they lost forever ?

I am freaking out guys :eek: Please comment.

Thanks in Advance !

Don't panic. These are transplanted hairs you are referring to, so they will come back. It's normal for some to fall out & grow out again in time. 6 months post op means there's no element of losing them now. It's only the first 10 days when they're not anchored properly as yet.

Just enjoy the growth phase.

6 months?! you're safe... 10 days is the magic number where you might be worried about losing the tansplanted grafts..

you're okay!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

they will grow back, just be careful not to do it repeatedly in the same area and be gentler in the future

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)