Embarrasing , depressed , positive hair loss

Good for you. Stick with it. I don't think you are a good candidate for a transplant right now. It appears your have too much hair and could end up doing more harm than good. Be very selective about your doctor because there are a lot of bass ones out there. Use a recommended doctor from this site if you have a transplant.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 11 months later...

Hey guys ,

I have been more than a year on finasteride . Side effects sometimes i have thought about them but most of the time i have not .

I think finasteride worked , stopped my hair loss , i think i have maintained my hair density and i think my hairs are thicker on the top , not in the front .

Scared of side effects sometimes , but i have not felt any side effects till now . Hands crossed.

Yes of course i really miss my temples , my hair do not grow longer Now , My hair quality or texture has not improved but my hair fall is stable and i have maintained my hair density .

I will definately go for a hair transplant , i want to have my temples back and want to have a nice hairline .

Sorry for my bad english .

Thanks .

image.thumb.jpeg.8c7860ea478f7deabe11b3ebcfa7ef29.jpeg

Akashgpt862,

That is very good news. You may want to go ahead and reconstruct those temples.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

You are nuts if you get a transplant IMO. Your hair looks great. 99% of guys in here would kill for that hair. You need to deal with your confidence and perception before you get a transplant because you'll likely never be happy. And I agree with Spanker above who said you might end up doing more damage with a transplant than good.

• 2 weeks later...

The left and right sides of the hairline are minor at the moment. If concealer or a new hairstyle can't be adopted, placing a few fine single-hair grafts could improve facial symmetry should the hairline continue to show miniaturization. Remember, you want to remain natural-looking in case you decide on having one single surgery. It could be a good idea to have a scalp analysis to get an idea of where your miniaturization may progress.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians