F.U.E./F.U.T. in the U.K.

Hi I have been thinking about a F.U.E or F.U.T in the UK, over the last few weeks I have been doing a lot of research about various clinics and surgeons in the UK without great success.

Can anyone recommend any clinics/surgeons in the UK ? , with my limited research I have flagged up the following to try, Harley Street Hair Clinic (Queen Anne Street) London ,Dr Fargo (Farjo Hair Institute) London and Dr Raghu Reddy (Restore Hair Clinics) London, has anybody had any experience with these three clinics or can they recommend any clinics in the UK to attend or to even stay away from.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi I have been thinking about a F.U.E or F.U.T in the UK, over the last few weeks I have been doing a lot of research about various clinics and surgeons in the UK without great success.

Can anyone recommend any clinics/surgeons in the UK ? , with my limited research I have flagged up the following to try, Harley Street Hair Clinic (Queen Anne Street) London ,Dr Fargo (Farjo Hair Institute) London and Dr Raghu Reddy (Restore Hair Clinics) London, has anybody had any experience with these three clinics or can they recommend any clinics in the UK to attend or to even stay away from.

Thanks in Advance.

Reddy is supposed to be decent although I've not looked into him myself, I wouldn't go to harley street, as for farjo, I had my first HT with him, for my second HT I chose a different doctor, take that as u will! The only doctor I'd let near me in the UK is Lorenzo, he is working with farjo atm but apparently he's booked up to September at which point he leaves the UK and returns to Spain! In all honesty I think travelling outside the uk is your best option if Lorenzo is indeed booked up or u will regret it IMO!

Reddy is supposed to be decent although I've not looked into him myself, I wouldn't go to harley street, as for farjo, I had my first HT with him, for my second HT I chose a different doctor, take that as u will! The only doctor I'd let near me in the UK is Lorenzo, he is working with farjo atm but apparently he's booked up to September at which point he leaves the UK and returns to Spain! In all honesty I think travelling outside the uk is your best option if Lorenzo is indeed booked up or u will regret it IMO!

Agree 100%.

Go Belgium? Feriduni, Devroye, Bisanga. They're almost on our doorstep. Eurostar.

Dr Reddy or Dr Bell from Ziering in Hammersmith are the only two docs from the UK who I have seen good results from.

Obviously Lorenzo is the best in the world but I don't think he will be operating in the UK for much longer.