Can't decide between Feriduni or Erdogan?!?

Hey guys!

So after a long search (mainly on this site) I've narrowed down my surgeon choices to either Feriduni or Erdogan yet I'm having trouble deciding who to choose?!?

I'm having my hairline restored and as everyone I just want the best possible job and care. Feriduni quoted around 1700-1800 grafts while Erdogan was around 2500 ( depending ) Yes, Erdogan is cheaper so more grafts for the same price as lower number with Feriduni ( more grafts might save me more time between my 2nd HT)

Price is a factor obviously but not in replace of result!

I get the impression Erdogan is more 'aggressive' in his hairlines and uses more grafts to go right in to the hairline and thinning areas whilst Feriduni seems to be much more conservative in terms of hairline design and how far he is willing to go behind the transplanted hairline and my natural hair.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated as I have to decide quite quickly.

Thanks!

Edited by london81
Typo

I did not consult with Erdogan but I found that Feriduni was willing to be very aggressive with the hairline with no questions asked. I don't think you'd have a problem doing any semi-reasonable hairline with him. Oddly he quoted me the most amount of grafts of anyone I consulted with. Did you show him the same pictures as Erdogan?

I would go with whoever has the results you like the most, and forget about the price. I think it's worth it even if the results may only be slightly better. Save up longer or maybe get a loan if necessary.

this may be a tough call

however it may come down to being able to get a booking, as Feriduni seems perpetually booked for the long term

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Spex will be able to clarify Feriduni's availability, but when I booked my surgery with Feriduni in March, the soonest he could fit me in was this December, i.e. 9-10 months later. I previously booked with Erdogan (before changing my mind and going for Feriduni) and was able to get a date only three months away from when I booked, so in my experience you are more likely to get surgery with Erdogan this year. I would dispute your assertion that Feriduni is conservative with his hairlines. He is actually known for being quite aggressive with his hairlines, even more so than Erdogan I would say. Have you also considered Bisanga? He is ever so slightly cheaper than Feriduni and he tends to quote less grafts than Feriduni. I have been very impressed with his work, but his hairlines perhaps aren't that aggressive, so if that is what you are after, then Feriduni will prob be your best bet. Another thing to note with Bisanga is he is actually more hands on than Feriduni (I believe he does all the extraction himself) which is something else worth considering. Anyway that's my 2 cents.