HDC Hair Transplant Clinic - FUE 2000 Grafts - Hairline

Hi Everybody,

This is an FUE case for 2000 grafts performed by HDC’s medical team headed by Dr Maras. The surgery was performed over a single day and you can see below the before immediately after and progress at 8 months.

The patient wanted to restore his hairline thus maintaining his triangular front image.

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic advised him a 2000 FUE procedure in order to achieve a good coverage and a natural look.

Regards

Alex

BEFORE

1-BeforeFront_zpsb0841ac2.jpg

2-BeforeLeft_zps4dcb8e87.jpg

3-BeforeRight_zps9f9c198e.jpg

IMMEDIATELY AFTER

4-Postopafter2000gr_zps76bdff21.jpg

5-Postopafter2000grLeft_zps498976be.jpg

6-Postopafter2000grRight_zps5a4a1f7c.jpg

DONOR BEFORE

7-DonorBefore_zps4b0459b5.jpg

DONOR IMMEDIATELY AFTER

8-Postopdonorafter2000gr_zpscd7033d7.jpg

8 MONTH POST OP

9-After8Months-FrontCentre_zps6819d720.jpg

10-After8Months-FrontRight_zpsf0bbd10c.jpg

11-After8Months-FrontLeft_zpsef1eb7ce.jpg

COMPARISON

12_zpse770c45c.jpg

13_zpsc65a65f6.jpg

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi

Your clinic produces so amazing results, but this guy is clearly wearing topic!!

If not then I'd be amazed his hair looks very chalky and darker in certain areas!!

I presume this photos were presented by the patient??

Nothing wrong with using it but I think he should have said he was using some concealer!!

Love your clinics work though!!

I'd have to disagree with you HH. he had a lot of grafts placed into a relatively small area, which I think gave him a very thick appearance. Also, he has his hair brushed forward a bit and there's some shadow which I think is contributing to the chalky look. And if he was using some type of concealer you would think he would use it all over his scalp, but you can clearly see it's thinning/more sparse behind the HT work.

All in all I'd say it's a nice HT. I just hope the patient is aware he will likely have to undergo another one in the future.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi hair there,

We will have to agree to disagree then on this one!!

I think all of his top section transplanted and native look chalky just the the transplanted looks chalkier than the rest!

Iv only ever tried topic once just to see how it looked and that was pre op and it looked exactly like that!!

There's literally 1000s of dense packed results iv looked at and never usually think they look like that, but each to there own!!

Topic or no topic if he's happy then that's all that matters !!!

Well, this result does look thicker inside the non-transplanted area, but could just be the lighting.

I'm wondering how old this patient is. He was extremely diffuse before his surgery, and this result is not going to hold up. Not a knock on the surgeon, because this is very nice work, but this falls into that category of transplants where there is virtually a 100% chance that another surgery will be required sooner rather than later. This guy is headed for NW5/6 territory.

Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi

Your clinic produces so amazing results, but this guy is clearly wearing topic!!

If not then I'd be amazed his hair looks very chalky and darker in certain areas!!

I presume this photos were presented by the patient??

Nothing wrong with using it but I think he should have said he was using some concealer!!

Love your clinics work though!!

Hi hairshopeing,

Thanks for the nice words regarding our work here at HDC and sorry for the delay on your question as I was waiting the reply from the patient regarding the medication he uses. The patient is 31 years old and he is on minoxidil for the last 5 years. He is seriously thinking of finasteride but as many others afraid of the side effects, especially if you only get info on line.

He has not used any kind of concealer when this photos were taken.

Warmest Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Looking great. Dr. Kyriakos Maras is a great talented FUE doctor. I heard he does all the manual extractions and incisions himself! Keep up the good work HDC clinic :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]