Beard Hair FUE

@tsemusko

Beard hair can provide great relief for prospective repair patients and those suffering from an advanced degree of hair loss.

There are quite a few docs around the globe who are well-experienced with beard/body hair transplantation. We at MyWHTC clinic have seen beard/body hair results to be effective in many instances but each patient's case is different. Beard hair is body hair so the limitations of body hair and results are not the same as scalp hair.

Regardless of the caliber and wave of body hair, patients who have considerably great beard and body hair characteristics can't predict how the end result will appear. Body hair still is less predictable which generally places it as a secondary donor source.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Tse,

Have you already depleted your normal scalp hair follicle reserve?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The only other doctor who I would trust on a level commensurate to Dr. Umar is Dr. Bisanga of Brussels, Belgium. I'm not including Dr. Mwamba because I have not seen enough results by him to judge. I have seen a few repairs by Dr. Bisanga in the past that I found really impressive using beard hair, but there are others learning to utilize this resource every day, and in a few years, I expect to hear a lot more from these doctors.

Tse,

I would proceed carefully. Not only are very few physicians truly trained and comfortable with BHT, but combining "fine hair" with thick, wiry beard grafts may require additional finesse. Have you met with an FUE doctor to determine exactly how many scalp grafts are still available? If not, this may be a good place to start.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

When it comes to BHT in Turkey: Dr. Hakan Doganay.

He is an expert in BHT, He performed Beard hair with two of my friends and performed chest hair with me. He is performing manual FUE for BHT exclusively.

You have also some other recommended names such as Dr. Bisanga from Belgium, Dr. Bhatti from India and Dr. Umar for USA (King of BHT).

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]