most humiliating situation??

Wow, some funny stories. It's nice to be able to look back and laugh.

After all this time I'm glad I don't have anything that really stood out as being embarassed. It's bad enough having to be constantly paranoid.

But there was that one time my boss insisted I go for a ride on his speed boat. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everthing under this concerns lies in the word "confidence".

I'm now 23 years old NW 3 scale. I started to loose when I was 20 , never got a big concern until 2-3 months ago. I don't know what happened but when I looked at the mirror that day i shouted myself "damn i'm bald".Maybe that day, a pal sent me some photos from high school and when i comparec myself to that, i looked like s..t.

I have 4 uncles plus my father , and their sons are around ages 30-40.As you can guess , all of them are nw5-6(exept one, lucky bastard). My dad was the luckiest , started to loose in late 30's and nw 4-5 today.

One of my cousins who I have the deepest relationship with is the one I admire. He was nw 4-5 when he was 22, after his military service.(nowadays he's 40)first i thought he was lying but when I saw the pictures ( there is this one with him and me taken in 1996 ,he was 26 and I was 9) i was like "wow , he is bald." When I asked him how did his years bw 20s-30s went , he said wonderful, told me that he never lost the confidence of himself any bit. (he dated a lot of girls ,never got married, nowadays he's with this girl 10 years younger than him and she's damn beautiful!)

The reason I write this is that I got into a serious depression 2-3 months ago, taking bunch of anti-depressants and literay locked my self at home(still going on). 2 years ago I was completely a social butterfly guy, parting , dating, going out a lot but now i can't believe the man that i turned into. I can't even look at myself at the mirror, constantly avoiding even any reflections from windows or such.

I know I'm going a bit far off from the topic but all I'm tring to say is the "confidence" is the key word in this situation. Still, I'm trying to deal with it, it has become a battle to me but still strugling a lot. however, this is a thing I should have to live with the rest of my life.

Again, sorry to go off from the topic that much and if I cause any disturb.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by balody:

i once turned up at a party that was just coming to an end to pick up a couple of pals.

i walked in and surveyed the room looking for them to no avail when this fat woman in her 50,s made a beeline for me,grabbed my waist and proceeded to drunkenly dance with me.

i was in my mid twenties,probably a norwood 4,but wearing my trusty baseball cap.

anyway while holding me tight and showing off to her equally drunk friends with loud comments like "i've got a young one!" and "hands off girls,this ones mine!"she suddenly shouts "take off the hat!"and with lightening speed snatches my cap from my head.

she then stops dancing and stares at me through squinting drunken eyes and said something like "oh dear darling...you'd better put it back on again".

now, i'm sure no-one(but her)batted an eyelid at this red faced lad trying desperately to get his cap back on,but in my head the stylus scratched across the vinyl,the lights went on and everybody stopped partying!

well,i finally found my friends and stayed for a few drinks,but as we were leaving we heard a commotion on the otherside of the house.

turns out fatty had fallen down the stairs and was laying at the bottom with her dress up around her waist,showing an array of unsightly stretch marks!oh sweet karma!

i had totally forgotten about this untill i read dalews story. icon_biggrin.gif

lol, thats awesome!