Thinking of getting hair surgery

So I've been thinking of getting hair surgery for awhile now and thought about a place I've been seeing a lot of for the past few years HAIR TRANSPLANT | Hair Restoration | Hair Surgery | Hair Transplants in Nashville via a dr matthew huebnar.

It's mainly been the front of my head. I'm trying to find my best options and better doc if at all. I would like to know what you all recommend and btw my head has pretty much finished going bald. All is welcome.

I'm 24 and I guess it's wavy or curly when longer

5b32de8673583_unnamed(4).jpg.06d0d45a3cb754b5372620c3f39c144b.jpg

5b32de8680f5e_unnamed(1).jpg.f6c7532aaa482f4396af0f4a0d9bc9a0.jpg

5b32de869b609_unnamed(2).jpg.f14656cf495c44f73293b6712388aef5.jpg

Unfortunately you are not really 'done' with going bald and could end up a Norwood 6 in a few years.

I'd recommend getting on Finasteride for a year and meeting with a few doctors recommended by this site.

You will probably need 3500+ grafts to get a good hairline back.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Unfortunately you are not really 'done' with going bald and could end up a Norwood 6 in a few years.

I fully agree. Without meds to stabilize your hairloss a transplant done by a GOOD doctor may look good but as you lose more hair you may end up with a island in the front since it appears your hairloss is starting on the sides of the hairline as well.

As for the clinic you are talking about in my opinion they have no morals at all. At one time somebody from the office (Florida) was pretending to be a father of a sick girl and using her sickness to promote the business. In my opinion you are better off researching more and making a smart wise decision.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

So I've been thinking of getting hair surgery for awhile now and thought about a place I've been seeing a lot of for the past few years HAIR TRANSPLANT | Hair Restoration | Hair Surgery | Hair Transplants in Nashville via a dr matthew huebnar.

It's mainly been the front of my head. I'm trying to find my best options and better doc if at all. I would like to know what you all recommend and btw my head has pretty much finished going bald. All is welcome.

I'm 24 and I guess it's wavy or curly when longer

What's the density like on the shaved back and sides? I agree that u certainly need to get on medication and then be prepared to travel for the best doc, for strip my top 3 would be Hasson, Rahal or Konior. The only one I'd trust personally with FUE would be Lorenzo.