Finasteride with Arimidex. DHT still high

VICREP

Hey guys

I had my DHT measure 7 months ago before star ting finasteride. It measure at 2.8 with a range of 0.7-3.1.

I then started finasteride at 1.25mg and also have been taking arimidex 0.25mg twice a week. After 6 months on finasteride my DHT was still at 2.3.

So it has only dropped ~ 20%

Should dropping the estrogen blocker/aromataze inhibitor fix this?

Some things to think about,

What does the initial range of 0.7 - 3.1 mean? Was the same type of range analysis or whatever done on the follow up reading after 6 months? How many times did you measure your DHT before and after? Just once? Were the tests taken at the same time of day following similiar conditions? Were you on the 1.25mg Fin consistently every day? How sure are you that the Fin you're purchasing is in fact Fin?

Some things to think about,

What does the initial range of 0.7 - 3.1 mean? Was the same type of range analysis or whatever done on the follow up reading after 6 months? How many times did you measure your DHT before and after? Just once? Were the tests taken at the same time of day following similiar conditions? Were you on the 1.25mg Fin consistently every day? How sure are you that the Fin you're purchasing is in fact Fin?

Same ranges from same lab on both tests.

Only tested once, before and during finasteride.

Same time both tests. In the morning. Not sure on the conditions.

Consistently on 1.25mg. Scripted from a local pharmacy so it's legit

• 3 weeks later...