Toppik 4 1/2 months post op

After living under a hat for months I could pretty much get away with a little toppik on the recipient area,hair is growing in but a little more sparse than my native hair so the toppik would blend it. Im a bit reluctant incase it halts growth, Id be washing it out everyday however. Has anyone used toppik post op and had good results?

As you can see from the pic the contrast between transplanted hair and native so really to blend this

top.jpg.f094c89187b2897c2b28d4f21279a029.jpg

I don't have a HT yet but will get one in a week and some days. For what ever it is worth, I have Toppik here and ever since deciding on an HT I also realized that I would most likely have to use Toppik to get the desired density that I want, until I get a 2nd HT. I imagine it is a good idea because when I was still a solid NW3 Toppik worked wonders, I imagine on a thick NW2 or NW1.5 HT it would look great. Have you also considered SMP on the scalp to further give the illusion of thickness? I am considering that.

Hi Jimmy, I believe once its grown in completely I wont need toppik for example, Im early days so want to use it on the transplanted area but not sure how safe it is - yeah I looked at smp not too sure about it as you have to go once a year to have it redone

I started using Nanogen on my transplanted hairline, I have to say its an absolute godsend.It really helps to match the density behind the hairline, also a little hairspray finishes it off.

I started using Nanogen on my transplanted hairline, I have to say its an absolute godsend.It really helps to match the density behind the hairline, also a little hairspray finishes it off.

How long after your HT did you start using dermmatch?