Break Down of Grafts

Hello,

Do Every HT Clinic/Doctors Share Grafts break down? If Doctor says they don't give the count of how many hairs per grafts then do we have the all the right to ask for the hair we are getting per grafts?

They should document this for the benefit of themselves and the patient.

Its like buying a pound of apples yet ignoring the amount of apples; sometimes you receive 1 giant apple and sometime 20 small apples. The number of hair is important in my opinion.

It is important to know what to expect. If you have an over abundance of 1 hair grafts or very few 3's, it will change an outcome. The number of grafts is only a tiny piece of the puzzle that is your final result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I believe that's why you see such good results from Lorenzo's patients and the guys out of Turkey and Belgium. They do a lot of cases with guys with coarser hair and a higher percentage of 2s and 3s. As Spanker said, that will change the outcome.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Understandable, but Question is Can we go with the doctor by completely trusting him for the outcome or look for another surgeon who can give you the breakdown of your grafts? Though he has given some good results for his patients.

I met with this Surgeon he is all good makes you comfortable, explains everything in details and all his colleague doctors are also very kind and all this make really very comfortable not pushy like other clinics but only thing which he said they dont give hair counts :confused:

So again question is should i push him to give the breakdown or its better to look for another doc? :confused:

Understandable, but Question is Can we go with the doctor by completely trusting him for the outcome or look for another surgeon who can give you the breakdown of your grafts? Though he has given some good results for his patients.

I met with this Surgeon he is all good makes you comfortable, explains everything in details and all his colleague doctors are also very kind and all this make really very comfortable not pushy like other clinics but only thing which he said they dont give hair counts :confused:

So again question is should i push him to give the breakdown or its better to look for another doc? :confused:

I would look for another doc if he won't give them to you. If he doesn't know, he is not running a proper operation in my opinion.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.