Anyone Regret having done FUE?

hairmee

Is there anyone out there that has regretted doing FUE?

When I say regret I mean you only needed limited work as in 2000 grafts or less.

If so, please explain your experience and Doctor. If you don't want to post on here...please PM me.

Thanks,

hairmee

Based on just what I've read while doing research I can tell you there are people who regret having FUE done. But I think in pretty much all cases it was because, for some reason, they got a low yield result and/or permanent shock loss. Sometimes this was because the doctor wasn't the best, sometimes it was just unexplainable.

There have been cases where a top doctor has a poor result, but no one is sure why. One that comes to mind is mpbsucks4545 who after a year was not happy with his result from Feriduni,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163495-2-968-fue-dr-feriduni.html

There have been a lot of people that have regretted getting FUE, or any transplant for that matter. FUE was most regrettable for people several years ago because it was not living up to the hype. IMO, only in the last 3 to 4 years has it become reliable and even then only in certain docs. But then again, only certain docs are good at any kind of transplantation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.