Healing and happy with 3320 grafts in one session with Dr. Madhu

riz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

HELLO RIZ

I am from India (Hyderabad).I want to get my HT done from a long time.for past 18 months iam trying but could not decide on the Doctor.Your HT is looking nice and is giving me some hope.i need your help to evaluate this doctor for my HT.canyou please send me your pre HT photo . I want to see it SO that i can appreciate the difference.

Hey Riz,

I came across your pics and thread from google. I could not get over how much you and I resemble each other in hair loss pattern. I wanted to ask you with who you got your surgery with, how many hairs you put in, and if you dont mind how much it cost you? You can reply to my personal email at rrolo88@aol if that's better for you. I greatly appreciate your time.

Maurice

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Riz,

I m contemplating to see Dr. Madhu soon. From your first post-op pic to the pic you last posted in Aug, I see that your front hairline hasnt really grown. Anything wrong? Also, how many grafts were planted?

Please post your latest pic as well.

• 1 month later...

hey riz.. thanks for keeping us up to date with your progress. It looks good for six months and you still got a long way to go. Just curious, are you keeping the hair in your back a little longer to cover the scar? Or is just your natural style?

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Yes, I dont grow the hair much at the back. Normaly I cut little more shorter that what you see in the pics and apply dermatch on the scar for two weeks to hide the scar and by the time hair grows back and hides the scar. This is what I am doing for the past few months.

• 3 months later...

Every bald person in Hyderabad who wants to have HT knows Ravinder Reddy. I am surprised that you dont even know his name as you are from same location.

People dont even get a HT date for 1- 2 months with Ravinder Reddy.

Originally posted by riz:

I never heard of him. Is he from Hydrabad?. Do post your before and after pictures. Hw is is technique? Are you satisfied with the results for far?. I am planning for another HT next year.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello has anybody from USA had gone to india for a hair transplant? Insane to go this summer to have my hair teansplant, but Iam afraid to go not because of the doctor. I heard good things about madhu and ******, iam afraid who will pick me up from the airport, is the clinic getting me the hotel? Where do I get money over there...etc....

• 1 month later...

Hai Riz

Your hair density looks fabulous. Hope its in good shape now yeah,.. I am from Mauritius and am planing an HT with Dr. Madhu. Do you have any suggestions or infos for me,..?? Can you upload the pics of your crown and donor scar area...? or please give me your contact details or email id.

Thanks for your help

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hey guys i have reseach a lot on doctors for HT in delhi so i have come across this result there is a clinic name sareen hair clinic which charge 20rs per graft which i think the lowest price ... i also now some other good doctors but they charge from 40-50 rs per graft. pls let me knw if any one can tel me some other good doctor in delhi as i am planing to do my 1st HT