What do you guys think? HELP PLEASE!!!!

I am 26 years old. I have been loosing hair for over 10 years. Its been a slow process and mostly in my frontal, but I would say its more of a diffused hairloss.

I have a fam history of hairloss and my brothers have lossed hair in the same manner.

I have been using rogaine for over 8 years, and propecia for over 3 years. This has stablized my hair alot. And I feel like I am not really loosing hair in a high speed anymore.

Do you think I qualify for a transplant? my goal is mainly to fill my frontal. My hairline is OK, so do you think it is still important to find a top doctor to do the HT, or is a descent doctor OK to manage to do the job.

Cause I would think the top doctors are mainly great because their capability of producing a good new "Hairline", but if my hairline is OK and I just want to fill in with hair behind my current hairline would any doctor be able to do that or what are the risks??

And finally, how many grafts in your opinion do you think I need?

Im thinking of doing FUE since I like to keep my hair short.

And one last thing;; since I feel like I have saved my hair alot through medication, what are my risks of extreme shock loss? Since Im having diffused hairloss i mean..

Thanks

5b32ddaf34b03_photo2(14).jpg.9afdca053a74d455c4d9cfd997542a32.jpg

5b32ddaf46c7b_photo3(9)(kopia).jpg.21d43f3d8f7e58dada774c27e3483916.jpg

5b32ddaf52e5a_photo4(4).jpg.abb5d7e2853337cbc215ffa71c310c95.jpg

5b32ddaf628ec_photo(37).jpg.abf9df4f3deb0c810601b23bf29142a7.jpg

If you are wanting to prevent shockloss and get goo yield, a "decent" doctor will not do.

No one on the board will be able to for sure tell you if you are a candidate. You should have a consult with a trustworthy doctor and see what he thinks. There are a lot of people in worse shape than you but the fact that you started balding so early and seem diffused may be an issue and probably means that you will end up fairly advanced. Talk to a doctor and see what they say.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You look pretty good with the shaved look.

Maybe it is the angle of the hair but it looks like a wide area of your crown might be susceptible to hair loss.

I'd go and see Drs Carmen and Mohebi for a microscopic examination.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day