Canadian_buba Dr.Rahal 7 month pictures

Originally posted by canadian_buba:

Thanks guys!

Eman, I cant wait to start seeing these gaps in my hair to fill in! Very excited!

QUOTE]

Thanks for the March 16th update with the pics. It must be nice to have the crusts and scabs long gone. On to the next challenge I guess ... that is watching the 'hair garden' grow. After all it is spring. Happy growing.

Im still aching to get my HT but Dec 14th will eventually arrive. Im not financially ready at all so Ill need the time to get everything in order so I can and will have to wait icon_smile.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Almost 3 months and I am no longer wearing a hat in public. I can tell, but overall Im confident in public. I was sick of dressing casual as my job is much better fitted to wearing suits and dressing more semi formal.

Im alot more comfortable.

Picture to be posted in a few weeks when I get to the next monthly marker.

Cheers

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Good deal Buba. Have you seen any little hairs popping through yet? If not, hopefully you will see them soon. I just hit my two months today so I am still feeling like I am in the ugly duckling stage. I feel that I have less hair than when I started with. Not easy times by any means. Anyway, hope all is well. Glad to hear you ditched the hat. Clint

Clint,

I do have several little hair in my previous bald area. They are very small and thin at this stage. They are forming the new hair line which is really cool. I still have redness and the odd pimple.

Im much happer without the hat. I may have a little less hair than before, but I could not stand wearing a hat for one more day!

Cheers

CB

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 2 weeks later...

Looking Good Buba!! Indeed the sides are starting to fill in. Should only get better and better here on in.

Still 7.5 months until my procedure ... ugh ... oh well Ive only saved up 1/3 of the procedure so I actually do need the remainder of the time to save up for all of it so as much as I would like to have it tommorow I will need the time for a few more bank heists ... I mean more work icon_biggrin.gif

SDM

CB, congrats on the new hairline formation that's beginning to take shape. Bet you're thrilled to see the beginning of great things to come!

Your case with Dr. Rahal is one that I have been particularly interested in following from the beginning, because your (formerly) receding hairline and thinning mid-scalp were nearly identical to mine. By the time you hit month 4, I'll be close to month 1. You'll be officially coming out of the doldrums just as I'm entering it! So I think your 4 month photos will act as a good reminder of the milestones along the HT journey. The excitement is just starting for you. Good luck with the continued growth!

Hey CB I'm glad the dreaded first 3 month period is over for you. How are you feeling about everything?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

• 1 month later...

Wow, what a nice cosmetic difference you've had in the past month or so, CB! It seems like a sudden hair growth spurt has just hit you overnight. icon_smile.gif Looks like it's coming along great (no surprises from Rahal here) and I'll bet you're elated to think of the further thickness you'll acquire in the coming months. Nice progress all around!

Quick question for you, CB:

At this stage, would you say the direction the transplanted hair angles are growing at consistently mimics how your hair sat prior to experiencing any hair loss at all -- Particularly along the hairline?

For example, do the hairline hairs tend to grow forward and hang downward? Or are they more wirey and growing at unmanageable directions in this early stage?

Thanks Everyone!

If feel like a new man already! I have the facial framing I was looking for and it has only been 4 months! Im looking forward to the next 4 months!

As for the hairs, they all grow in the proper direction. Rahal took that into account when he placed them. I have an interesting growth pattern and the transplanted hairs are fitting right in!

I am very happy! Im a proud member of the Rahal Club!

More comments and questions would be great! Thanks

CB

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Originally posted by canadian_buba:

Thanks Everyone!

If feel like a new man already!

Hey CB. It is great to see you so happy already. I hope things keep getting better and better for you!!!!! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

I hope this message finds you all doing well.

Sorry for the delay with the updates. I have a seasonal job and have been very busy!

I have updated my weblog with my 7 month pictures.

I am very happy with Rahals work.

All the bst with your growth or decisions!

Cheers

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog