What vitamins should I take?

Hi,

I am taking biotin and have upped the amount of fish in my diet. But I want to take some vitamins or supplements, what can people recommend? (I'm in the UK).

Thanks.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Hi Traction,

Even though you want it for overall preventative to hair loss, a Natural Food like Bee Pollen is a complete food and amino acid balance and best of all way more cost effective than Multivitamin/Mineral formulations for overall health and I take it despite my current hair problems just for health in general outside of normal diet.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link.

Thanks for the replies. I have started to add more kiwi and oranges to my diet.

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

Biotin and vitamin b complex are good supplements for hair, I also take zinc and a multi-vitamin

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Zealander,

Please remember that we do not allow outside promotional links on the discussion forums. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Should I take extra vitamin D or is the biotin enough? And what do you think about cod liver oil or omega 3 capsules?