Caboki or Nanogen ?

guys I am looking for the best concealer , I have narrowed down to 2 , Caboki OR Nanogen ... All who have use both or either of them ,,, Pls Pls Pls Help me choose , there is a upcoming function at my house , so I need to look the best , also without the hair spray will the fibres fly off in windy conditions? Pls reply fast guys help !!

Nanogen is the way to go. They are Keratin based unlike Coboki. The fibers generally stay intact in windy conditions. If its super windy, I suggest using a light hairspray over the fibers.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

thx cant decide , do u mean that if it is not so windy i could got out with nanogen without the hair spray ? would the wind not make them fly off ? also i have a thinning hair line , so my friends suggested that caboki works best on frontal hairline , pls advise your thoughts on this one !

Nanogen is the best. I didn't try Caboki but its over expensive and doesn't worth this much. I used to use Toppik and it looked like bird shit on my head and turns green under the sun plus itches my scalp because it contains sheep wool.

Bottom line Im addicted to Nanogen and cant live without it. It delayed my thoughts of going for an early crown-mid scalp HT job. It really works wonders :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Nanogen is the best. I didn't try Caboki but its over expensive and doesn't worth this much. I used to use Toppik and it looked like bird shit on my head and turns green under the sun plus itches my scalp because it contains sheep wool.

Bottom line Im addicted to Nanogen and cant live without it. It delayed my thoughts of going for an early crown-mid scalp HT job. It really works wonders :-)

I haven't tried Nanogen,but I tried Caboki,Toppik and a 2 unknown brands and Caboki is significantly superior to Toppik and those unknown brands.it stays on hair much better, doesn't come off in wind or on pillow and looks very natural.and you don't even need to use hair spray.it's as good as those youtube ads!

also it's not more expensive than Nanogen,all 3 are same price..Caboki comes in 25 grams size as standard while Nanogen comes in 15 grams..that's probably why you think Caboki is more expensive than Nanogen.(well they are all over priced for what they are..)

I might try Nanogen to compare it with Caboki but I think Caboki is the best of them all.

I think it's best if you try both Caboki and Nanogen to see which one you like better.