Dr Bhatti BHT Feb 25

marcin872

Hey everyone i will be flying to see dr bhatti next week, This will be my second visit at darling buds. After speaking to Dr i will hopefully be receiving 1,000-1500 beard hair grafts and we will discuss chest hair in my consultation. I also will be fixing my hairline as it is a bit uneven on one side. Just to give you a summary i have already received about 6,000 grafts fue which is why i believe im tapped out in the donor area. I will try to sqeeze out maybe a few more hundred for the hairline but thats it. Also 1 month ago i had Smp at his hair clinic to camouflage my fue scarring/thinning. Im pretty happy with the results after 2 sessions. I believe 1 more session would have perfected it but the rest of my savings are for my transplant. My goal is to add some density behind my hairline and a bit in the middle of my scalp, and some grafts in the crown area. I will keep you up to date on how everything goes, i know im in good hands as dr bhatti is a professional. Here are pictures of my current hair after the smp as well. I keep my hair buzzed really short, usually a #1.5

DSC00768.jpg.2cdcfa28b08a41e4f9ce02ee674413ab.jpg

DSC00770.jpg.9e7125713d202cf8b84d5125777eae15.jpg

DSC00720.jpg.0fd4ca9f8f47220c80fd670ddc9af07b.jpg

DSC00769.jpg.a6dd32c87ff695e6f4155bead48c75b1.jpg

DSC00323.jpg.f54c8c49beddf0d253a601449af01838.jpg

Was the smp temporary or permanent?

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

I didnt know dr bhatti offered SMP or has he stop this now?

HIS hair clinic is a company name that is not part of Dr. Bhatti. You can google them.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well i had my procedure done on tuesday and now im 3 days post op. i received 287 from my beard and 896 grafts from my lower neck area. Areas coverred were a little bit at hairline some behind it and a touch in the crown. Here is were im having second doubts about what i chose to do. I wanted to correct my hairline because i felt one side was slightly lower then the other. Now after making my decision looking at a picture im worried it is too straight and will look unnatural. What do you guys think? Too early to panic? i know im only 3 days post op and its only scabs, im hoping that it will look different once hair grows out. Sorry image quality sucks because its from a old phone

5b32dd822162c_2014-02-2814_52_01.jpg.91e23c42d04808ad14ec8348b93845af.jpg

It looks fine from the picture. Maybe a close up will show us a better indication. You mentioned that you had grafts taken out from your lower neck area...so have you got anymore grafts left or is your donor area all gone.