Just back from 1st session 1500 fue with Dr Kul in Istanbul

suarez

I finally did it,can't stop looking in the mirror ha.Where do I start,I flew from Dublin to Istanbul yesterday, arrived at 23.15 not knowing what to expect, everything was fine until passport control,absolute nightmare getting through it.I arrived at Dr Kul's clinic this morning at 10am, the hotel btw couldn't have been any closer which was great, anyway I met Dr Kul and after chatting for a while we discussed the hairline design and we started.

I'm one of the worst people for panicking, I walk into a hospital and I start sweating, so of course I was feeling like I couldn't breathe etc but Dr Kul was excellent he let me take a break anytime for water, after he implanted 1000 grafts we stopped and he had a lovely chicken kebab waiting.We started again and he implanted the other 500 grafts.We finished up and he patched everything and gave me whatever medicine I needed.

You will see from the photo that I got the temple points implanted,which was one of the reasons i went with Dr Kul,there isn't to many surgeons who can implant that area of the the head,which to me are vital for a hair transplant, otherwise it could end up looking like a hair piece, anyway I'm back in tomorrow for the 2nd session, can't wait :)

Does anyone know how to attach photos from an iPhone?

Edited by suarez

Congratulations! Look forward to updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Well that was a mission and a half getting home, but made it back safe and sound, got some weird looks all day ha, I think I was too exhausted to care.I was waiting at departures in Ataturk today the place was jammed, I had a big black baseball hat , new transplanted temple points and then my right eye started to swell up, everytime I turned around I could see less and less lol thankfully I necked 2 Ibuprofen before the plane took off... Have a few photos but don't know how to upload from my phone

image.jpg.24a219490f09465f8dc1c9fe25ba9267.jpg

• 8 months later...

Hi Suarez.. I'm having my HT with Dr. Kul in 2 days.. I'll be staying at the Elite World Business Hotel.. Is this where you stayed ? any advices for me ?

The Dr. told me he'll be doing the operation over two days, which I found surprising for 2500 grafts only..!

pls share some photos with us

thanks

I stayed in La Piano which was very close to the clinic, and there was a take away next door which done tasty chicken fillet burgers :), I've never heard of Elite World Business but it sounds very nice!

So do you think 2500 grafts should take longer than 2 days?

• 4 weeks later...