2600 fue done in Jan 14 when can I go back?

Had 2600 grafts full density frontal region on 20/01/14 still got rest of my head to do wanted to know how long do I have to wait for donor area to heal before I go back to extract more?

& is there anything I can do if my donor area is itching alot?

I read at least 8 months

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

The itching issue clinic recommended I use mupurocin ointment, went to buy it but need a dr's prescription can't buy it over counter. My HT recommended I increase fruit and veg intake to help with healing focussing on fruits like kiwi, blueberry's etc and take a anti histamine or hay fever tablet and to my amazement the itching is gone and donor area healing well.

After first op clinic recommended I go back 6-8 weeks time to complete remaining 1600 grafts needed. I emailed some photos to them a few days ago and they said my donor area not healed and I need to wait for another 2-3 months and re send them pics. I know I should wait but I'm eager to get it done cos I've only got half a job done so far and I'm getting tired of wearing caps and the constant questioning from work colleagues.

As for my dr her name was dr swatti, compani called ADHI India, first ht was done at their head office in pune.

• 3 months later...
Guest amitsharma

It takes around 6-7 months when you can observe the growth of hair. After 1 year you will see the expected results. I also had my hair transplant at ADHI India. Results were awesome. I got new and confident look because of the hair transplant treatment. I will recommend hair transplant to everyone who is suffering from baldness.