Michael Vories, MD - FUE 2020 Grafts

42 year old patient with loss of frontal forelock and hairline. Conservative plan of 2000 grafts FUE over a one day session. Before video, immediate after video, 12 day post-op video, and after photos are presented. Good hair caliber makes 2000 grafts look better than in most cases we see.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Nice work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

Some people are just blessed with nice caliber hair....or the thickness of the actual hair. Good caliber enhances the apparent density and thus provides a thicker appearance per graft implant.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Nice result. I think he could add some density. 3,000 grafts would have been ideal. Does he have adequate donor supply?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018