Micropigmentation scar

I have a long scar from a couple of transplant I had over 15 years ago. I really want to hide the scar by micropigmentation. I see some good results and pretty bad results on line but wanted to know if anyone could recommend someone in the northeast. I want to shave my head to stubble. I shaved my head a few years ago and the scar was very noticeable. Thankfully I did it before a long vacation. Any recommendations would be helpful! I'm new here.

rebel, In order to have SMP into a scar it must be flat and not pink/red. I am going to be opening a temporary SMP clinic in the New York area. If you like PM me and I can send you further info.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

As stated a few posts back the results i think depend on mainly your scar....most clinics i think can tattoo dots fairly well ...Good look inc charges like 4000 for a one day session, so the bigger companies are overcharging ......in most cities these smaller smp clinics are starting to pop up, as its a great ( i wouldnt say solution, more so help ) to the issue of scarring..

you have to google and research the ones in your area, keep in mind the actual procedure is very simple so its not like only a few places can perform this ...

It's flat and not red. Don't really know if I want to go to a " new" business. Was hoping to get feedback on an existing clinic.

You would be smart to try temporary SMP first, which Hairthere is going to be offering in the Northeast. If you opt for permanent SMP then I hope you do your homework and know what you are getting into, cause if you are not happy with the result you will have it for the rest of your life.

• 3 weeks later...

My pleasure Rebel! I'm going back to Beauty Medical in April for some more training and to possibly get another tech trained. Hoping to be fully operational soon after that.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com