The Magic that is Dr. Rahal

Cant decide

I have to say, I don't know how this doc does it but he has this crazy ability to place grafts so strategically and improve a look so extensively. I am 4.5 months from Op #2 and already , I am literally at 70% of where I wanted to be after 12 months considering the amount of grafts used. Things have just taken off over the last week and the hair loss in the crown when looking at me from either side is a thing of the past and even the crown center has started to kick in. My crown loss area must have shrunk by 70% already. Of course, I need more thickening in the areas that are growing in but even with only 50% more thickening from here, I am going to be a happy camper. Even the 300 grafts that he put in the temples/hairline made a dramatic difference to my frontal look already.

Bottom line is that at 4.5 months, the change in my appearance has already been DRAMATIC. Just wanted to get that out since I am getting really excited now (Its been a long road folks :))

I know you all want pics but I refuse until the 6 month mark as I promised myself :) You will just have to take my word for it in the mean time :)

Happy holidays to all!!!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

My look from Dr Rahal literally changed in a two week period as well…You can look at my website and I literally say " the last two weeks" it was an incredible transformation for me from month 3-4..hes good!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Great news Cant decide. Keep up the growing!

Dr. Rahal appears to be one of the true master artists of this industry!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Congrats CD! Newhair, welcome back buddy! Hope all is well. Would love to see some pics of your new mane....

Its amazing how you get away from the board after great results…Im going through a phase now of kinda growing my hair out. I really can't believe the results…Thx Hairthere!:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website