5825 grafts in single session/5 month update

Jotronic

Ok fellas,

This is the patient that had 5825 grafts in one session five months ago. The patient reported NO temporary shock loss after the procedure.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

All statements and opinions that I share are my own and are not necessarily shared by H&W. I am not a doctor so if your head falls off it's not my fault. Go VOLS!!

1.JPG.e38febeeab44abd9505904cd8208c1ca.JPG

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Ok fellas,

This is the patient that had 5825 grafts in one session five months ago. The patient reported NO temporary shock loss after the procedure.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

All statements and opinions that I share are my own and are not necessarily shared by H&W. I am not a doctor so if your head falls off it's not my fault. Go VOLS!!

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

2.JPG.53b3c1b8fd15838b7a0364e7d8ffb51b.JPG

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

3.JPG.ea1d189e854cc8cddeb3921f13572c5c.JPG

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

4.JPG.ebbe3a4788b2e6c764063c0c089b0c77.JPG

The donor scar.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

5.JPG.3aabafa4e5efccfcdb68b161229eeaea.JPG

nice coverage for one session @ 5 months . I agree with the new hair growth a chop of his mullet is in order

Joe,

how long did it take for this particular procedure? Also who did this one...H or W?

----------------------------------------------------------

The point of this thread is to show coverage and growth from the largest single session ever performed in one day, not to critique the hair style. With that said, there are some that have taken "the mullet" to a new level of artistic expression so I'd appreciate it if you guys would chill on his personal choice of hairstyle. This patient has agreed to not only show his preliminary results but he has agreed to do so in "Full Monty" mode. I understand he will soon have it all chopped off though.

Hairbgoin,

Dr. Wong performed this procedure. I believe it was his first to take him into the 5K Club.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

Guys this looks great- fantastic growth for 5 months. Did I read that correctly - 5 months post op?

I'm 4 1/2 months post op and hair are just starting to grow and are fine.

Can someone clarify if these pics are truly 5 months? Anyway, the difference is tremendous.

Yes, this patient is only five months out. He reported no temporary shock loss whatsoever.

Bob, his head is not shaved. He has a little ring of hair around the bald area that was trimmed very short as he had planned on wearing a system while recovering but he changed his mind afterward.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com

Jo - are the arrows pointing to what looks like hat head or is this an example of the "hat head" referred to often as the post-op appearance of the donor area due to shock loss?

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

ubb2.jpg.9796a61275ca767855d63ecbe19eae79.jpg

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

That is most definitely "hat head" in the traditional sense and not from shockloss. This guy had NO shockloss. Not in the recipient area, not in the donor area.

Peace,

Joe Tillman

aka, Jotronic

Hasson & Wong

Carpe Capillus!!

www.HassonandWong.com

www.Jotowen.com

Joe@HassonandWong.com