Dr Hassan Nurein / UK hair transplant clincs...... Any advice???

Thinning35

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the UK hair transplant clinic and specifically Dr Hassan Nurein?? At the point of booking in for FUE having researched this for some time now but really havent seen any info on this surgeon other than his own web site. Have seen various horror stories about FUE and just want to make sure i'm not trusting a company / surgeon that are going to leave me worse off and out of pocket. Any advice / info / help would be hugely appreciated!:)

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the UK hair transplant clinic and specifically Dr Hassan Nurein?? At the point of booking in for FUE having researched this for some time now but really havent seen any info on this surgeon other than his own web site. Have seen various horror stories about FUE and just want to make sure i'm not trusting a company / surgeon that are going to leave me worse off and out of pocket. Any advice / info / help would be hugely appreciated!:)

I looked at his website. I wouldn't chance it myself. He might be great but are you willing to put your trust in someone without a proven track record?

Go see Dr Lorenzo instead: Jos Lorenzo MD Hair Transplant Surgeon in Manchester, England, United Kingdom

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 1 month later...

I had FUE with Dr. Nurein a year ago and have just seen him recently for my 12 month review. Great result and great service from UK Hair Transplant Clinics. I spoke to a couple of previous patients before I booked and my experience was pretty much as they described. I have recommended others since my own procedure. He's very busy so presumably doing something right? I've only met him twice but he definitely made an impression which is why I could be bothered to write this post and put in a good word for him.

My first post so hello everybody and thank you for making this site what it is.

I would suggest going to Turkey instead. Dr Dogonay and Dr Erodogan produce excellent FUE results and at 2 euros a grafts its very affordable. I am from the UK too and considering them.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Great result and great service from UK Hair Transplant Clinics.

http://www.ukhairtransplantclinics.co.uk/

This is the same clinic who routinely have stolen photos of some of the world's top surgeons and have used them as their own work on their website. BIG RED FLAG!

I am suspicious of this first post and forget about that clinic.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I had FUE with Dr. Nurein a year ago and have just seen him recently for my 12 month review. Great result and great service from UK Hair Transplant Clinics. I spoke to a couple of previous patients before I booked and my experience was pretty much as they described. I have recommended others since my own procedure. He's very busy so presumably doing something right? I've only met him twice but he definitely made an impression which is why I could be bothered to write this post and put in a good word for him.

My first post so hello everybody and thank you for making this site what it is.

Interesting that your first post is supporting a doctor that no-one seems to have heard of.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon