Norwood 6, Is FUE possible+bee

Anything is possible. The question should be; should it be done? This is highly questionable as you have to have the ideal characteristics in order to get enough grafts to not cause visible thinning, of the donor zone and the healing has to be good enough for the scarring, and there IS scarring, to not be visible. Patients with more coarse hair tend to have better results overall and coarse hair means that fewer grafts will be necessary to get a cosmetically acceptable result.

Post up some pics, let us have a look. Are you on Propecia at all?

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The pics are not the best but you have high sides and a decent back, but your crown appears to dropping. I think you could get a nice frontal 3rd with some light coverage in the back. Youcould get full coverage but will sacrifice overall density.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Gonna chime in here. If you were a NW3 or N4 then perhaps an FUE would work. There's just a lot of ground to cover here and since you stated you want maximum coverage, I think you have to seriously consider strip.

My personal experience is that the surgery and aftermath are a pretty tough period to get through. I did a modest FUE procedure, and it has made a cosmetic difference, but at some point I will probably get it touched up for more density. Plus, I did have visible thinning in the back, which takes away the main selling point of FUE for me (cutting my hair extra short). If I could go back in time, I would have gone with a top clinic like H&W or Rahal, do strip, and maximumize results in one pass. For the same money, I would have a lot more hair but would have to wear my hair slightly longer in the back, which I have to do now anyway.

The thought of going through the recovery, hiding out, redness, massive shockloss (mostly recovered), and waiting all over again is stressful enough.

Guys, thank you for your comments, all are very well appreciated. Finally, when I thought I was ready 100% to go with FUE, am having second thoughts.

DR Lorenzo , DR Doganoy and a few more doctors seem to be able to do mega sessions FUE over 5000 grafts, and the results look excellent, why cant I be one of these patients?