Dr true and dorin

Lvg

Lvg,

Welcome! True and Dorin are both excellent choices with long track records of deliver world class results. I'm sure you'll get some great replies from members with firsthand experience but, in the meantime, you may want to check out our hair loss websites. These sites are created by patients to share their experiences. You can filter on results by surgeon.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I am also interested in hearing about patient reviews regarding T&D. I had a consultation with Dr. Dorin last week. I found him to be very knowledgeable and personable. He recommended 1500-1700 FUE grafts to my frontal third. I am a NW 4a heading toward NW5. He said that it would be about 35 grafts/ cm2. I have no idea if this is a suitable course of action.

Anybody with any additional information about this firm would be helpful.

i consulted with dr dorin and really liked him, im a norwood 4 as well and he recommended 1700 grafts for me as well, i choose dr feller and am still waiting for the results, IMO 35 grafts per cm2 is low, a bare min of 40-45 should be used, did u consider consulting with dr feller? hes also in new york

Thanks for the reply. I am planning to setup a consult with Dr. Feller. I thought the 35-40 g/cm2 sounded low as well based on the info I gleaned from this site. The thing that really scares me about Dr. Feller is that he shaves the recipient site. This makes it more difficult to 1) conceal that fact that you've had work done and 2) makes you look more bald post HT than pre. Any thoughts?

They are a solid clinic with some of the most transparent documentation around. I think they are great.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.