7 MONTHS RESULTS DR CHARLES

Work looks solid. Still a bit sparse but should thicken up. How many grafts? Any further procedures planned?

Grow well!

hs.

These views are from my own learned experience. I am NOT a Doctor, but people say that I do look like one from a distance.

Definite improvement, IMO! Keep it up grafts! icon_smile.gif How are you feeling about things?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I feel that this is a very good transormation. Obviously it is not dense packed, but for a 52 year old guy, considering where he came from (pattern, not city), and for less than 3k grafts. The coverage is extensive and will hopefully continue to thicken.

Congratulations.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hey FE--you still have some growing and softening to do in the coming months. If you look at the difference between your 6 and 7 month pics you can see a difference there.

Obviously 2700 grafts is not going to get you to where you want to be, but Dr. Charles is a great doc and I am sure you discussed 2 sessions to accomplish your goals.

Depending on how far you want to take things, likely another 3000 grafts would let you go back into the top of the crown and add more density to the top---have you looking and feeling pretty good!!!

Keep us updated!!!!!

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Very nice improvement - give it about another 5 months before you make further decisions. My guess, you will get hair greed like the rest of us! icon_cool.gif

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE