I've found the cheapest MSD Propecia, but is it legit?

BaldEagle1892

Hi,

After a lot of research I think I've found the cheapest place to buy branded Merck Sharp & Dohme 1mg Propecia @ $1.54 USD per pill from a site called canadian drug stop.

The problem is I'm not 100% sure if this site can be trusted.

I did come across their site via a site called Pharmacy Checker but again I'm not sure if this can be 100% trusted either.

Can anyone shed some light on this online pharmacy please?

I just want to say before you get worried that I might just be diving in to the dangerous world of online drugs. I have contacted a physician and my local GP and they we're both more than happy for me to take Finasteride and I now have a prescription from my GP for Finasteride. The reason I want to buy online is I just don't want to pay AUD prices for branded Propecia ($84 AUD x 28 pills or $495 AUD x 168 pills) or take a generic brand.

In other words I want it all for nothing hahaha!!!!

Cheers.

Edited by BaldEagle1892

I also contacted Canadian Drug Stop online support and this was the quoted conversation we had via an email

Dear ****** ******,

Thank you for your email. We would like to inform you that the Propecia 1mg we offer in a quantity of 84 for $130.00 is the brand name medication that is manufactured by Merck Sharp & Dohme. Unfortunately, we do not have an available photo of the medication to send to you at this time.

If you wish to submit an order through our company, you can either place your order by creating an account online, submitting the order over the phone with a Representative, or by filling out a new customer order form. Once the order has been submitted, you can fax or email us a copy of your prescription to expedite the order process. Your order will be processed and filled once we have received a copy of your prescription via fax or email. Please be advised that you will be required to mail the original prescription to us as well.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by email or phone.

Thank you and we wish you a great day!

Customer Service Support

1-877-210-3784 TEL

1-877-210-3777 FAX

PO BOX 97176

Richmond BC V6Y 4H4

Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:52 AM

To: Customer Support

Subject: Propecia 1mg Brand or Generic?

Hello,

I would just like to know if following drug from you web site (link bellow) is the branded Merck Sharp & Dohme Propecia 1mg?

and would it be possible to see a photo of the Merck Sharp & Dohme packaging that I would receive?

Kind regards.

Name QTY Strength QTY Order Price Total Action

Brand RX Required Propecia (Finasteride)

84 1mg $130.00USD $130.00USD Delete

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Sub-total:

Shipping:

Total:

$130.00

$10.00

$140.00

USD

USD

USD

Edited by BaldEagle1892

Eagle,

Please remember that outside links of this nature are not permitted on the forums. Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Feel free to discuss; we just don't host outside links (of this nature). Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Even those online prices seem too high.

I get legit finasteride over the counter here at an incredibly cheap price.

40 days supply for a mere 99.000IDR (around $10USD)

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 2 months later...

Hey BaldEagle1982,

Could you please update your experience with buying Merck branded Propecia online through Canadian drugs website? Have you bought them and are they working well? I am trying to do the same as the websites claim to be shipping Merck branded Propecia world wide. It is becoming hard for me to buy them in the US and get them shipped to me in India.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Even those online prices seem too high.

I get legit finasteride over the counter here at an incredibly cheap price.

40 days supply for a mere 99.000IDR (around $10USD)

yeah in asia i guess they dont really care if its a prescription?