New Study on Finasteride reveals possible high-grade prostate cancer risk

HopelessHarry

Interesting dilemma regarding Fin.

"the drug could reduce the incidence of prostate cancer by almost 25%. However, there was a catch: there was actually an increase of almost 27% in the number of high grade-or more serious-prostate cancers in the group treated with finasteride compared to those men who did not get the drug"

New Update On Prostate Cancer Prevention With Finasteride Creates A Dilemma For Patients

This is also a new report that is not nearly as alarming as the title of this thead.

HSC NEWS - Finasteride saves men from prostate cancer, doesn’t increase risk of death

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

• 5 weeks later...

Check this out Guys:-

pinterest-propecia-lawsuit.jpg.49112eef878f417b993562cbf6138e44.jpg

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Check this out Guys:-

This is a lawyers ad. When people smell a way to take someone else's money, stuff starts to get really shady.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Been on Propecia since tha late 90's, upped y dose to 5mg about 2 years ago.

No side effects and an incredible sex drive at age 45

Lucky you but you might have a higher sex drive at 45 than the average person so if someone has a lower one propecia may push them over the edge so to speak.

Lucky you but you might have a higher sex drive at 45 than the average person so if someone has a lower one propecia may push them over the edge so to speak.

If you want to believe you will get sides trust me you will.

Since Propecia didn't lower my sex drive at all why would it effect me if I had a lower sex drive to start with ?

People were using finasteride long before Propecia came along and at a much higher dose

If you want to believe you will get sides trust me you will.

Since Propecia didn't lower my sex drive at all why would it effect me if I had a lower sex drive to start with ?

People were using finasteride long before Propecia came along and at a much higher dose

I think if someone has a higher than normal sex drive than they won't feel the effect as much. For example someone who is genetically gifted at bodybuilding is not gonna notice that much if they skip meals or do crappy training they can still gain if they are great genetics. People with great genetics I think sometimes can get away with more things.

I think if someone has a higher than normal sex drive than they won't feel the effect as much. For example someone who is genetically gifted at bodybuilding is not gonna notice that much if they skip meals or do crappy training they can still gain if they are great genetics. People with great genetics I think sometimes can get away with more things.

Since a few people have reported increased sex drive on Propecia isn't using Propecia a possible reason my drive has remained so high ?

http://www.baldingblog.com/2008/07/03/my-increased-sex-drive-from-propecia-is-destroying-my-social-life/