18 month update..Dr Rahal

Hey guys,

I know its been a LONG while since Ive been on here...My results are amazing..I honestly cant believe how well the results came out. All props to Dr Rahal.

No pics, pretty much the same as a year, however I honestly go get my hair cut every two weeks because if I dont it looks like I have to much hair. When I keep it real short, it looks like Im just slightly thinning guy in his early 40s...:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Too much hair? Problems of the non-follicularly challenged!! That's something that I hate to hear!! :)

Congrats on your results, hopefully I have the same "Problem" as you do in the coming 9 months as my results mature.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Nice NHP. You should grow it out and be the guy in his forties that wears a hairband just cos he can :eek:

It's great to see all these Rahal patients chiming back in thrilled with their results. Keeps me very hopeful through the doldrums!

Love your one year results pics. Funny about the your hair cuts!! I actually let it grow out and then shave it down to a #3. It is fun to have all of these options. Right now long and starting to curl in the back. Feeling a little 70's hairstyle going on. Play around with it a little

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

• 1 year later...

Hi NHP, hope you are doing great. How's your hair looking? Do you have any updated photos to compare how it is holding up till now (density, hairstyling options, etc)? How is your donor scar area?

Did you notice any changes since?

With only ONE surgery ever done with Dr. Rahal, it honestly seems like it worked out beyond great for you. You must be extremely pleased you did not have to return to any surgical restoration chair for anything else after that day. Very pleased to see you are now enjoying life without hair worries. Congrats!

Hi NHP, hope you are doing great. How's your hair looking? Do you have any updated photos to compare how it is holding up till now (density, hairstyling options, etc)? How is your donor scar area?

Did you notice any changes since?

With only ONE surgery ever done with Dr. Rahal, it honestly seems like it worked out beyond great for you. You must be extremely pleased you did not have to return to any surgical restoration chair for anything else after that day. Very pleased to see you are now enjoying life without hair worries. Congrats!