Balding Sucks...The Documentary

lukeyb1687

Hey everyone!

I am currently in the process of filming a documentary regarding Balding and the options that us MPB sufferers have.

I hope to do several interviews with Coalition members, patients who have had successful and unsuccessful surgeries, the general public,a psychologist.

I would love if you guys would be able to help promote the film and spread the word!

(promotional link removed)

The actual documentary will be filmed in HD and will look a lot more polished then the current pitch.

Happy viewing and please help spread the word :)

Those of you who would like to be interviewed for the film please PM me.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

MTL30- Well I will cover all aspects good and bad. I will cover how some places have designed great marketing plans and unfortunately play on the insecurities of others, but I will also cover those who are moral and are looking to do it to help people, whether that's turning them down because of their donor area not being suitable.

Follow my progress:

I hope the documentary talks about how the HT insdustry is able to take advantage of it

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. Advantage of what?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I'm a little confused and am in the same boat with Spanker, are you saying that the surgeons take advantage of patients,or that patients can take advantage of modern day surgical procedures?

Follow my progress:

Bald people spend alot of monney for nothing on products thats does'nt work and get butcher by bad surgeons.

If you go to a good doctor, it is not getting taken advantage of. That is like saying a plastic surgeon takes advantage of women with small boobs or people with crooked noses. If a service is offered and received then I don't see how advantage is being taken.

Yes, its expensive. But its all about supply and demand, in the HT industry and every other industry as well. Half of the population is balding at 50 and there are about 10 doctors in North America that I would let work on me, so, of course it is expensive.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Luke,

The website you linked to seems to do very little but encourage members to send you money in exchange for copies of your film and/or other aspects related to it. While I appreciate what you're trying to do, this community is not a venue to be used for commercial gain. Thus, I've removed the link to your website.

You are free and encouraged to share your story and documentary here without promoting your services or book or asking for money.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

Certainly my apologies I meant to use the link for the network for those who would want to see what the documentary will be about and open it up to the forum members for those who would be willing to be interviewed about their experiences, good and bad.

I will make sure to just keep this open as a discussion and not promote the fundraising link. Once it's completed would it be ok to send a link to the film then?

Follow my progress: