FUE HT with Dr. Yazdan

JohnRosh

I got my FUE procedure with Dr. Yazdan at the Modena Hair Transplant Institute. I must say, my results have been great. My donor area healed in no time and my hair line looks very natural. My survival rate was great, nothing but good things to say on this end! Dr. Yazdan was awesome, and always reachable pre and post surgery. Anyway, the main reason for this forum post is because I feel like a minor celebrity. Dr. Yazdan has a demo video of his FUE Hair Transplant procedure and my Hair Transplant is being featured. I decided to share this with you all, because I don't think my Facebook friends would truly appreciate it :D

Here's the link:

Video removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

So its been about three and a half months since my surgery. My grafts are growing in quite nicely and they are almost as long as the rest of my hair (which is pretty long). My survival rate and density show more and more as time progresses. My donor area is healed and I am just amazed at how painless and easy this procedure really was for me! I've attached pics for everyone who wants to see.

DSC01189.jpg.6fba625cc9143a9c2dee486086f04e8a.jpg

DSC01192.jpg.7c71b9dc3bbaeae5e7d6b1a29f61f90a.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg.73c1677ddf1e948fdedd9306af35473f.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg.51ad9ed1fd15657b1a2575c749aa10f0.jpg

Edited by JohnRosh