These before and after photos from Arocha Hair Restoration exhibit the power of a 3,109 Follicular Unit Transplant to restore the frontal third to achieve a much rejuvenated look.

According to Dr. Bernard Arocha, "The 40 year old male patient came complaining of progressive thinning in the frontal third area. He had an FUT procedure totaling 3,109 follicles. The post op photos are 15 months after the procedure, showing a very natural outcome that gives our patient a much rejuvenated look with many styling options."

Check the Arocha Hair Restoration website for more before and after photos: User Login

Slide1.jpg.e98a0f7c79fd2004893122e8c4def790.jpg

Slide2.jpg.d32f39b513456868346419c9b9616826.jpg

Slide3.jpg.a7adb3f0f897b8c01f7d3aeb0310417e.jpg

Slide4.jpg.e3ba1b16a8dc32b6cbc5f4da770a840d.jpg

Slide5.jpg.60008b9e3d8eec39b0007ba71020ce5d.jpg

Slide6.jpg.f8d089ca817540c408b4704390ca7524.jpg

Slide7.jpg.ad824e422cb8105239b4821f4e9e24bb.jpg

Slide8.jpg.0cb9b9f776bed30a69d394b556410475.jpg

Slide9.jpg.ca88a0f4123d1019a61ada7fe1a119ec.jpg

Slide10.JPG.5aa1461f1af508916dffb9f929f44b4a.JPG

Slide11.jpg.ccf6de839fa2ed45ae20afa52d7bedca.jpg

Slide12.jpg.8a57e7cde41f9a85a734ff84d13d66c2.jpg

I have mentioned this before, but I think that they presentation is pretty much ruined with watermarks over the surgical area.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for the feedback. We try to keep the watermarks as subtle as possible. After having our photos appear on the websites of less scrupulous providers in the past who showcase our results as their own, we feel it necessary to protect evidence of our good work. We agree that it's unfortunate that this is necessary.

Thanks for the feedback. We try to keep the watermarks as subtle as possible. After having our photos appear on the websites of less scrupulous providers in the past who showcase our results as their own, we feel it necessary to protect evidence of our good work. We agree that it's unfortunate that this is necessary.

Dan, its certainly up to you, but I feel like the damage to the result presentation far outweighs the damage done to your clinic from other clinics stealing your result photos. How many patients do you think you lose to these clinics stealing your results? Then, how many who could be your patient and are doing research on these forums, but then dismiss the clinic due to presentation?

A possible solution could be an Archoa board behind the patient or even just not putting the watermark on the head.

I could be the odd man out and the only person that doesn't like it. I don't know.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Dan, its certainly up to you, but I feel like the damage to the result presentation far outweighs the damage done to your clinic from other clinics stealing your result photos. How many patients do you think you lose to these clinics stealing your results? Then, how many who could be your patient and are doing research on these forums, but then dismiss the clinic due to presentation?

A possible solution could be an Archoa board behind the patient or even just not putting the watermark on the head.

I could be the odd man out and the only person that doesn't like it. I don't know.

Absolutely couldn't agree more. Why not put it across the forehead and not the hairline? After all aren't your intentions to showcase the actual hair? I mean you could put a black stamp across his forehead and we could still easily see the actual work.

I get what you guys are saying, but the watermark doesn't bother me at all. I don't think it takes away from the results.

I agree, The water mark seems very transparent and don't bother me.

The pics show the Docs work without tricks....Good job...

Edited: soon after, opps...

Just looked at the Pics Again, The results are very good, I just wish the Doc would have pulled back the hair in the after pics, like he did in the before pics...

Still looks really good...

Another excellent Arocha result! For the record, I don't find this particular watermark interferes with the presentation of the results.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website