Pro hair clinic thoughts....?

Just curious if anyone knows the deal with ProHair Clinic.

In my limited knowledge, I know they were one of the first in Europe to establish FUE and became a top class clinic. However, since Dr Reys left, who is the doctor there? And has anyone had a FUE surgery there or know anyone on the forum who has in the last year or so.

Cheers

They're great at marketing and always offer cheap prices and discounts but here's why: there's no surgeon at Pro Hair.

It's all done by the team of technicians who used to work with Dr De Reys. They just kept going after Dr De Reys left !

The work is all done by the 'team'. The doctor on their website is an eye doctor, not a surgeon.

The whole story is on the dutch forums but beware! the Pro Hair team is online too!

What if something bad happened and there's bleeding you can't stop, don't you want a real doctor there?

Yeah, I tried to look into Dr de Reys but he was booked solid until the new year Feb/March:

Same with Basingwa.

And I get basically four weeks off in December/Jan so, I'm looking need to find someone for December.

Yeah, I tried to look into Dr de Reys but he was booked solid until the new year Feb/March:

Same with Basingwa.

And I get basically four weeks off in December/Jan so, I'm looking need to find someone for December.

Erdogan, Hakan, Lorenzo. I know those guys have dates in September/October so they should be free in January/December. All are elite(top tier) FUE surgeons.